The nightgown and headdress
|The nightgown and headdress|
The nightgown and headdress together are one of Robbie Rotten's disguises often seen in one of the disguise machine's chambers, but never actually worn.
The nightgown is of a pale greenish colour with a green and pink floral pattern and a red feather boa-like trim.
The headdress is also made of the red feather boa-like stuff, and frames the top half of the mannequin's face.
The nightgown and headdress have been seen and rejected in the following episodes:-
- Prince Stingy, rejected for being "too weirdo" in favour of Sir Rottenham of Robbington.
- Play Day, rejected for being "too high" in favour of The Rotten Kid.
- Miss Roberta, rejected with the simple comment of "woah!" in favour of Miss Roberta.
- Robbie's Greatest Misses, rejected without comment in favour of The purple cow.
- Ziggy's Alien, rejected for being "too fluffy" in favour of Zobby.
- The nightgown is very similar to, if not the same as that worn by Stína Símalína in the Latibaer plays.
|Seson one: Rob U. Blind | Lazycus | The mailbox | Robbie's softball uniform | Sherlock Foams | Sportacus | The Birthday Fairy | Scotty the Scoutmaster | Dr. Rottenstein | Rottenbeard | The Dinosaur | Sir Rottenham of Robbington | The Rotten Kid | The gorilla suit | Soccerbot | Miss Roberta | Fordmil Meansbad | Santa Claus | The purple cow | Giant fruit and veg | Zobby|
|Season two: Johnny B. Badd | A purple bush | The Trash Man | Mayor Meanswell | The Ghost | The Snow Monster | Roberto the Great | The Shaking Cup operator | Rob R. Robley | The Purple Legend | Chef Robert | The gorilla suit (again) | Prof. H.R. Rottennen | The sticker vendor | The construction worker | Bob Wire | The Big Bad Wolf | Robbie's racing outfit | Sully Swingahip|
|Others: The aristocratic dress | The baby | The blue dress | The chicken | The court jester | Cowman | The crusader | Robbie's dressing gown | The nightgown and headdress | The silk clown | The white robe|