The kids are playing pirate when a “real” pirate sails into town: Rottenbeard (really Robbie Rotten in disguise). He takes the kids on a fake treasure hunt, finding his faked version of the missing piece of the LazyTown Stone. Now everyone must “be lazy”, until the kids find the real missing piece, and Sportacus must reenact the final confrontation between the original Rottenbeard and the mysterious hero who once saved all of LazyTown.
In his AirShip, Sportacus makes a sandwich. He uses a tennis racquet to spin the tomato around, then toasts his bread, slices the tomato with his racquet, gets some lettuce and puts it together, completing his sandwich. He then takes a bite out of the sandwich.
- At the front of Rottenbeard's pirate ship, there is a carved bird that resembles Haninn, the bird and narrator featured in Glanni Glaepur i Latabae.
- The pirate ship shows up again in Robbie's Greatest Misses. Here it nearly manages to run over Sportacus all by itself.
- The Parrot was a pet of Stefán Karl Stefánsson.
- Right before finding the real treasure map, Stephanie implies she is only in LazyTown for the summer, saying, "I can't believe it. I have to spend my whole summer here doing nothing."
- The "History of LazyTown" book read by the Mayor uses the original LazyTown logo from before the concept was adapted for television.
- You Are A Pirate has become an Internet meme.