This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donations

If you want to support this site for it's standard server costs and paid projects, you can do so by donation through one of the following options:

PayPal donate bar
    In the navigation menu, I added a donation link to the donation progression bar (also visible on the frontpage). When you select the amount and click on submit you will go to the PayPal process. The currency is set to US Dollars (US $).

If you want, you can donate anonymously by using the donate button below, normally used by mobile users. The amount will be added as GetLazy and you will keep your privacy. Otherwise your GetLazy username will be mentioned in the donation list.

PayPal donate block
    The Article page has a donation block on the left side of the front page. This block has a PayPal donation option for other currencies, like the EURO or Krona, etc.

GoFundMe page
    Another option is to donate through the GetLazy GoFundMe page, where a credit card is needed. All currencies are possible.

Mobile users can use this:
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Re: Donations

Yes I noticed that last night. Euro! EURO!
    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post
      ..Euro! EURO!
      Didn't notice that. I changed that to US DOLLARRRRRRR
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
        Didn't notice that. I changed that to US DOLLARRRRRRR

Not to bust your chops or maybe I am I think you should just drop whether it's Dollars or Euros and just let paypal work that out where the money is coming from.
        http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post
          Not to bust your chops or maybe I am I think you should just drop whether it's Dollars or Euros and just let paypal work that out where the money is coming from.
          It can be only one currency. When you are redirected to paypal it converts to your own currency by default.

Comment

Is there a current goal, or is the progress bar arbitrary?

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
              Is there a current goal, or is the progress bar arbitrary?
              You should not pay much attention to the progress bar since there is no actually goal. Getlazy will still continu without massive donations and a full green bar ;)

The green bar is part of the script and without setting a goal the bar and link dissapears, now it's set to a random number. If we do know a fixed price for an activity, like the translations, I can set the progress bar to that amount.

Comment

We had to pay our Domain registration (2 years). The spendings are visible in the first post.
                Thanks to the members who contributed already so this could be done.

Comment

I see that the donation bar is reset by itself because a new year has started. The amount is always up-to-date in the first post of this thread and you can still see all the donations in the link (View how much has been donated already) above the donation bar.

Comment

its skynet, they found us

Comment

Damn..

Comment

The 1-Year Hosting has been paid with a total of $120 (billed annually, $9.95/mo). I corrected that with the donations we got. You can see that in the first post.
                        I hope we can collect enough donations for next year's bill, every little bit helps. So please donate if you can.

Comment

euro confuses me /../. dollar is where its at yo!

Comment

I see that the bar has reset to 0 at the mark of the new year.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                              I see that the bar has reset to 0 at the mark of the new year.
                              That happens every year. The total amount from the donations is enough for a whole year (see the first post).
                              Thanks to all the donators!

Comment

Working...
                              X