No announcement yet.

Anyone thought of translating Latibaer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone thought of translating Latibaer?

Originally posted by AnnGry View Post
    Loved watching Glanni with subtitles! When I had only the audio files I got sort of the gist of what was happening, but there were some things I completely missed. Very grateful to get to see this with more understanding.
    Afram Latibær is coming up as well. Should be up and ready for viewing in less than a week. I hope to get Jol i Latabæ done before xmas as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
      Afram Latibær is coming up as well. Should be up and ready for viewing in less than a week. I hope to get Jol i Latabæ done before xmas as well.
      That's awesome, I look forward to rewatching Afram with subtitles. I know a lot of the songs are already translated but it's all that in-between stuff I am most curious about. A translated Jol would be amazing too.

Comment

Áfram Latibær is now available with English subtitles.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
          Áfram Latibær is now available with English subtitles.

Good work. Great to watch this and being able to understand what the characters are saying

Comment

Well now I know what I'm doing with my evening. Thank you!

Comment

A huge thanks to your dedication Stingy!
              I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Wow, thank you so much!!
                Quick question, can I share the link on tumblr?

Comment

Originally posted by appatary8523 View Post
                  Wow, thank you so much!!
                  Quick question, can I share the link on tumblr?
                  No permission required. Share away.

Comment

Glanni Glaepur i latabae (Robbie Rotten in LazyTown) is now translated in Spanish language. Thanks to appatary8523.

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                      Glanni Glaepur i latabae (Robbie Rotten in LazyTown) is now translated in Spanish language. Thanks to appatary8523.
                      Thanks appatary8523 for making this happen. And a fancy new thumbnail by pooky :)

Comment

I am currently working on a German translation for Glanní Glæpur í Latabæ (translated from English) and I am about finished,
                        besides the video syncing. This will probably take me another whole day lmao
                        So I hope there was noone faster than me so I don't have to throw my whole work into the trash.

Comment

Originally posted by Aimee View Post
                          I am currently working on a German translation for Glanní Glæpur í Latabæ (translated from English) and I am about finished,
                          So I hope there was noone faster than me so I don't have to throw my whole work into the trash.
                          I don't think anyone is working on that as far as I know :)
                          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

If you have any questions about the English translation while you work, I'd be happy to help.

Comment

Hello and sorry to have my first post be jumping at you like that! I'm German and if you ever wanted to translate the first play as well, I'd love to help!

- - - Updated - - -

Is there any effort to have a HD release of the first play with hardcoded subs? I asked on the youtube channel, and they asked for me to ask here. If an HD file is needed, I own the DVD set so I can provide!

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by jamcub View Post
                                Hello and sorry to have my first post be jumping at you like that! I'm German and if you ever wanted to translate the first play as well, I'd love to help!

- - - Updated - - -

Is there any effort to have a HD release of the first play with hardcoded subs? I asked on the youtube channel, and they asked for me to ask here. If an HD file is needed, I own the DVD set so I can provide!

Thanks!
                                Hi, welcome to the GL forums. Áfram Latibaer is already translated in English for a while now (and almost in German.. don't know ).

Comment

Working...
                                X