Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesn't Sportacus sell his blimp and live on the ground?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why doesn't Sportacus sell his blimp and live on the ground?

Me and a popular LazyTown fan walked back to college as a conversation spawned upon me:

Why does that blue guy sell his "airship" off of Ebay and use that money to live a regular lifestyle.

I know he doesn't come from that town but it should be best to stay low but Robbie could use a rocket launcher to take that Galactic Hindenburg down.

Spartacus could use that $ 5 million (or more) from that blimp to buy a Penthouse or Villa with all those gadgets he needs to fight crime.

And with that spare money he could buy a bulletproof Bentley.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 13.56.46.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	153407

Re: Why doesn't Sportacus sell his blimp and live on the ground?

Sounds like it would be an episode where Robbie intervenes and either prints a ton of money or just steals the airship and Sportacus has to get it back.

Comment

Originally posted by goldwyn19 View Post
      Me and a popular LazyTown fan walked back to college:[ATTACH=CONFIG]9047[/ATTACH]
      What does 'popular LazyTown fan' even mean? lmao. Was it a tumblrette?

Originally posted by goldwyn19 View Post
      Why does that blue guy sell his "airship" off of eBay and use that money to live a regular lifestyle.

"...but Robbie could use a rocket launcher to take that Galactic Hindenburg down."

"Spartacus"
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]9047[/ATTACH]
      Seems you're very unfamiliar with the series if you don't even know Sportacus' name. Being familiar with the series would show you Sportacus isn't normal lmao.
      You'd also know Robbie would never do that as he doesn't want Sportacus dead, he just wants him out of LazyTown 'FOREVER!'.
      Maybe you should give it a watch.

Comment

Originally posted by YikesDepartment View Post
        You'd also know Robbie would never do that as he doesn't want Sportacus dead, he just wants him out of LazyTown 'FOREVER!'.

Click image for larger version  Name:	ltlazycusairshipblastxtwp.png Views:	2 Size:	315.4 KB ID:	150378
        made by Lazycus

Comment

Comment

This rebuttal had me in tears.

Comment

Working...
            X