Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by pooky
    And what's the red house next to pixel's house, I haven't figured that out.
    Yeah that's Bessie's

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by Buzz
      Originally posted by agusxx2
      ...Another curious thing, in the Bing Bang from the episodes ''Zap It!'' and ''Remote Control'', you can see a burger shop behind...
      I think they wanted just present a portrayal of reality of the kids world and this also contains fastfood....
      Indeed. Besides, they all ate junk food before Stephanie got there, so aside from Pixel's house that was probably a favourite haunt... ;)

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Well, remember on the Interview Magnús made for LazyTown World, he said when the DVDs on English release on a pack on the International Market, it maybe have the Director´s Cut, so, who knows.

Greetings,
        Ana

PS: The Scene of Stingy teach to Ziggy for brush the teeth, is a scene without episode too.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by Rowan
          Originally posted by agusxx2
          ...Another curious thing, in the Bing Bang from the episodes ''Zap It!'' and ''Remote Control'', you can see a burger shop behind...
          I think they wanted just present a portrayal of reality of the kids world and this also contains fastfood....
          ...that was probably a favourite haunt... ;)
          ...and guess who was the burger seller there...

Gallery

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

What strikes me as strange is all these kids have homes without parents.
            Has anyone ever seen Pixel, Stingy, Ziggy, or Trixie's parents? (ever?)

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Well Stingy's Father was mentioned in Sportafake.

Another weird thing is that In Dear Diary Stephanie talks about the events of Soccer Sucker. An episode that AIRED LATER.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by Mr.Meanswell
                I think we can safely assume they have parents, but aside from the mention of Stingy's father, there just hasn't been any need to bring them into the story yet. I'm pretty sure that's the reason rather than that they're trying to imply all these seven-year-old children live on their own.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

I think we can safely assume they have parents, but aside from the mention of Stingy's father, there just hasn't been any need to bring them into the story yet. I'm pretty sure that's the reason rather than that they're trying to imply all these seven-year-old children live on their own.
                  When I was a little girl I dreamed of the things that happened in my surrounding, and about most important things that happened in my life. Amongst those important things were the kids I was playing with during the day and not about their parents (which I didn't even know who they were). Assuming that LazyTown is a dreamworld of someone, some kid, only the most important things are in this dream. Maybe it's Stephanie's dream or even Sportacus dream (maybe he's actually a little kid and imagine in his dreams that he has more and better powers, because he act like a loser in real life). Just a thought ;)
                  Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

When I was a little girl I dreamed of the things that happened in my surrounding, and about most important things that happened in my life. Amongst those important things were the kids I was playing with during the day and not about their parents (which I didn't even know who they were). Assuming that LazyTown is a dreamworld of someone, some kid, only the most important things are in this dream. Maybe it's Stephanie's dream or even Sportacus dream (maybe he's actually a little kid and imagine in his dreams that he has more and better powers, because he act like a loser in real life). Just a thought ;)
                    I like this idea pooky...but when it is a dream of a child I wonder who could be Robbie in this little kids real life ?...a teacher?...or an molester yet?
                    Gallery

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

I like this idea pooky...but when it is a dream of a child I wonder who could be Robbie in this little kids real life ?...a teacher?...or an molester yet?
                      The grumpy neighbour that steals they'r footballs.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Right! Most, if not all kids dream of that at some point, don't they? A very good point.

Hahaha, a molester... Well, he could be a bully similar to what LazyTownWW said, someone who the kid wants some revenge on.

Or, we could say he doesn't have to be a person at all. Going by what Magnus said about the theme of balance in Lazytown, Robbie is meant to represent the days when you want to be really lazy and eat cake all the time, and Sportacus is you on an active and healthy day. So many Robbie is just the bad part of the kid's personality, who obviously needs controlling but can be allowed to eat the cake sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                        X