What's your favorite LazyTown episode, and why? 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite LazyTown episode, and why? 2

Re: What's your favorite LazyTown episode, and why?

My favorite LazyTown episode is Pixelspix
    I suspected you might say that

Last edited by LazyPooky; 17 September 2022, 12:07. Reason: on request, topic starter post has been removed
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Dancing Dreams is definitely my favourite episode. There are some good jokes ("Your cousin Tessie has pink hair"), and Robbie's disguise is hilarious. Plus, I love the played-straight emotion when Ziggy doesn't want to say goodbye. And of course, as with all episodes focusing on the relationship between Steph & Ziggy, there're some adorable moments between the two. If I had to find a problem with the episode, it would be that "I Wanna Dance" is simply a bit lacklustre and just kinda forgettable.

Comment

There's plenty of episodes I like now but at first it was Birthday Surprise because the plot looked interesting with all the cake battles and stuff.

Comment

Crystal Caper. It displays just what the bounds of Stingy's greed are.

None.

Comment

Originally posted by Rorrie Botten View Post
          Crystal Caper. It displays just what the bounds of Stingy's greed are.

None.
          Well, he changes in the end.

Comment

It's very complicated to choose only one favourite episode, so I'll make a list for each season:

S1: Crystal Caper, Dear Diary, Remote Control, Pixelspix, Sportafake;
            S2: Little Sportacus, Pixel TV, The Lazy Genie, Dancing Dreams;
            S3: The Greatest Gift, Who's Who, The First Day of Summer (this last one is absolutely my favourite of this season, because more focused on Robbie), The Holiday Spirit;
            S4: Secret Friend Day, New Kid in Town, Ziggy's Talking Teddy, Robbie's Dream Team.

Comment

I have a lot of favourites but off the top of my head i'd have to say Crystal Caper is my favourite.

Comment

My favorite episode is The First Day of Summer because I like that it is more of a focus on Robbie and more of what he does. It shows that even the villain of the town will miss his enemies and I really like that.

Comment

my favourite is "Robbie's Dream Team" because the episode is funny.
                  We Are Number One!

Comment

I think I actually have two favorites. I have one from the earlier seasons and another from the revival

One of my favorites is "Defeeted" because I think the episode makes for a fairly good introduction into the show and what it's about if you don't count the first episode. I think the plot of this episode is funny and it has some pretty golden humor and lines, and not to mention all the characters are in that episode and we get not just one, but TWO Robbie disguises. I personally think this episode is one of the more absurd ones and that's part of why I like it. Also, "Always a way" is one of my favorite songs in the series.

My other favorite I think is probably "the first day of summer". I really like the change in tone of the episode. No kids or Sportacus getting schemed on by Robbie, they just have a nice day to themselves. While Robbie on the other hand, instead of trying so hard to get everyone to go away, ...realizes just how much he misses and needs everyone. Suddenly, ...everything that he's done in previous episodes seems to finally have it's conclusion in Robbie finally being left alone to be lazy, ...but we see that once Robbie has what he wants, ...he misses what he used to have. Instead, we see Robbie spending his time alone being active, spending his whole time outside, -even trying a sportscandy. And then he finally realizes- he really, REALLY misses those guys. Robbie just has a lot of character development in that episode and in my opinion, this episode should've been the series finale, rather than the one that was chosen.

Comment

Oh, this is going to sound a little weird, but I actually like Happy Brush Day and it's just for that one scene where Sportacus is hitting those taffy bits with two rackets and I guess it's he just fails in saving people there, so that's also a good reason.

Comment

Working...
                      X