4 = 6

btw...yep I'm genius...I know ;)
    I'm proud of you. Here's your sticker

Click image for larger version

Name:	hhh-sticker.png
Views:	1
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	149400
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Re: LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
      I'm proud of you. Here's your sticker
      lol...thanks...I feel flattered...should I wear it outside?...better not (>_<)
      Gallery

Comment

When Robbie looks in his saxophone it could be referring to the end of the muppet show.

https://youtu.be/QTY-jWseELc?t=1m10s

Click image for larger version

Name:	robbiessax.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	149405
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Comment

When Robbie looks in his saxophone it could be referring to the end of the muppet show.
            Yeah, it certainly could be... Good catch.

Comment

https://youtu.be/QTY-jWseELc?t=1m10s
              nice find...actually you are a bit too young to know the muppet show that good...aren't you?
              Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
                good find...actually you are a bit too young to know the muppet show that good...aren't you?
                Yeah I wonder why you didn't came up with this. You're in the right age group
                I recieve some good info from the YT comments most of the time, although this was my own search this time.

Comment

Yeah I wonder why you didn't came up with this. You're in the right age group
                  yeah I'm in the right "age group" but was living on the wrong side of the border ;) ...we had our own muppet show though :xd:

man...I miss this shit so bad
                  Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
                    man...I miss this shit so bad
                    Good ol' times. The music sounds a bit like the carousel music we talked about earlier

Comment

I was wondering. I heard that in either Seasons 1 or 2 the song Siggi sæti can be heard sometimes in instrumental form when Ziggy is seen. I am having a hard time finding any spot where it might be played. Can someone please help?

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
                        I was wondering. I heard that in either Seasons 1 or 2 the song Siggi sæti can be heard sometimes in instrumental form when Ziggy is seen. I am having a hard time finding any spot where it might be played. Can someone please help?
                        I'm not sure where it is, but it's there somewhere. I think it only happens once, mayyyyyybe twice. I'm pretty sure it's in season 1. If I'm not wrong, the scene in which it plays is in Ziggy's house. If it was me, I would start with some of the Ziggy-centric episodes like Hero for a Day or Happy Brush Day

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                          I'm not sure where it is, but it's there somewhere. I think it only happens once, mayyyyyybe twice. I'm pretty sure it's in season 1. If I'm not wrong, the scene in which it plays is in Ziggy's house. If it was me, I would start with some of the Ziggy-centric episodes like Hero for a Day or Happy Brush Day
                          I will do that. Thank you for you're help

Comment

I think I remember Siggi sæti being played in "Hero for a Day", if I remember correctly it was a scene in which Ziggy was close to a tree. I hope I remember it correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Luk-a-Tronic View Post
                              I think I remember Siggi sæti being played in "Hero for a Day", if I remember correctly it was a scene in which Ziggy was close to a tree. I hope I remember it correctly.
                              Just had a look at the episode, and I didn't find the exact point where the song played.
                              I'm pretty sure you're reffering to this scene: https://youtu.be/kphdxaY-_5E?t=387
                              Correct me if I'm wrong though.
                              I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

I would have loved to seen that, except I cant, because the LT official channel doesn't allow people in the US to watch LT episodes.

Comment

Working...
                                X