X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Restyled LazyTown Songs

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
    Some kind of remix of 'We're Number One' I guess
    I don't get the fuss about this (comments)...almost the original with more bass plus some additional effects...not a big deal
    Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
      I don't get the fuss about this (comments)...almost the original with more bass plus some additional effects...not a big deal
      Because we're spoiled
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Because we're spoiled
        of course...by your stuff ;)...17,500 within 2 days...Honi soit qui mal y pense
        Gallery

Comment

of course...by your stuff ;)...17,500 within 2 days...Honi soit qui mal y pense
          There were others who did a great job remixing. Not so recently but in the days..

This channel has a lot of subscribers so it's not surprising. I was expecting more views though. Seems like only a quarter of the subscribers gave a damn. Probably because the ..ahum.. amazing "video".
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

New remix uploaded

Comment

New remix uploaded
              That was great
              Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
              Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
                That was great
                Haha yeah. It was kind of fun to make. The video too, and I realize most of the action and funny parts are with Robbie

Comment

New remix uploaded
                  you'll be surprised to hear that I'm not even a fan of CL but I enjoyed your remix anyway...nice idea and touching the part with Ziggy's talking...and really amusing & entertaining video editing...so I'm looking forward for more some time soon
                  Gallery

Comment

you'll be surprised to hear that I'm not even a fan of CL but I enjoyed your remix anyway...nice idea and touching the part with Ziggy's talking...and really amusing & entertaining video editing...so I'm looking forward for more some time soon
                    It wasn't my plan making a remix of any of the new songs. For the last two years I didn't do much with FL Studio so it was time to start doing something again before I forget how everything works :) It always takes some time to get that feeling back. Also I saw that there were some great updates that I needed to check out, so the best way was to experiment with a LazyTown song. Since I like that song the most this was one of the results.

Comment

Making electronic music has become a lot easier since there is good software out there. Now it's all about creativity.
                      indeed...I thought "Buzz...every douchebag makes his own remix nowadays...why don't you have your own remix yet?"

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4...k5rSkpETkVSODg

roast me ;)
                      Gallery

Comment

indeed...I thought "Buzz...every douchebag makes his own remix nowadays...why don't you have your own remix yet?"

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4...k5rSkpETkVSODg

roast me ;)
                        It's creative and definately better than the lil john remix :xd:

Comment

thanks for posting Pooky...x

Comment

New remix uploaded
                            Very nice. I'm glad to see a new lzt remix come out from you. DL link?

roast me ;)
                            One of the stranger ones I've heard no doubt. Reminds me a bit of Pogo. DL link for this one too plz.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                              DL link?
                              DL link
                              https://mega.nz/#!yMsjCaab!0KctLU6VK...90ybg-Rtr79fuI

Comment

Hey guys!
                                Haven't been around much lately, but I really hope all of you guys are well.
                                I randomly sat and made a new song last night, and for some reason I just thought it needed that special LazyTown spice to it.
                                For this reason I'm proud to present to you guys: Moody Steps!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_8...1vZy1xbk0/view
                                I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Working...
                                X