• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behind the scenes of the LazyTown Pilot episode

LazyTown Pilot Episode

LazyTown Pilot Episode

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
    [video]
    She speaks very good Dani... I mean Icelandic!
    Hahaha, no really, her supossedly Icelandic sounded very Danish!

Anyway, great to some "lost tapes" from her time there. Was this a VHS in her mothers house, that she fittingly ripped while she was at it?
    I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

LazyTown Pilot Episode

Awesome more historical material
      http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

LazyTown Pilot Episode

what a cute lil thing she was...nice icelandic chatter - whatever she said...sounds like counting...after seeing the last part of the video I'm sure she had a heavy crush on Maggi...no doubt
        Gallery

Comment

LazyTown Pilot Episode

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
          nice icelandic chatter - whatever she said...sounds like counting...
          Let me do a recap:

Et, to, tre, fire, fem, seks, syv, otte, ni, ti.
          Nej - No
          Ja - Yes
          Bless - Goodbye
          Tak - Thanks

Comment

LazyTown Pilot Episode

She said she had never seen snow until she went to Iceland! I am starting to forget what snow looks like Here in North Carolina..lol just ice and freezing rain..eeccckkk
            Originally posted by Stingy View Post

Comment

LazyTown Pilot Episode

Originally posted by Arra View Post
              She said she had never seen snow until she went to Iceland! I am starting to forget what snow looks like Here in North Carolina..lol just ice and freezing rain..eeccckkk
              I simply couldn't see myself living in a place that didn't have snow.
              http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Re: LazyTown Pilot Episode

The full Pilot episode is uploaded by Shelby. Funny to see animations between the live acts.

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

lol at spotacus' voice..oh my where is maggi????

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                  The full Pilot episode is uploaded by Shelby. Funny to see animations between the live acts.

Comment

The weirdest thing about this is how they used someone else to dub over Magnús... not that it's bad, but distracting considering that Robbie Rotten's voice appears to be untouched. Other than that, I'm glad I saw this, it makes me think about what could've been.

Comment

It's great to finally see this.

Comment

Originally posted by Catbooks View Post
                        It's great to finally see this.
                        Indeed it is.. Or rather was.
                        These 7 minutes brings so much history and insight of the show. This is were it all started, and this was the raw plan on how things were supposed to be.
                        Watching them at this time, being totally unknowing of how influential this would be, and how much the show would mean to them in the future.. Phew..

I can't stress enough how wonderful it was to finally see this pilot episode.
                        All thanks to Shelby.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post

Holy Máni! I've been hoping for this for about 10 years now. It's a shame there's not more too it, but at the same time it's suprising they got as far as preparing a pilot before realizing there were union issues.
                          I like Julianna as Stephanie, but it seems like Shelby might've been an even more surreal experience.

Thanks for the share.

Comment

Originally posted by Skootch View Post
                            Holy Máni! I've been hoping for this for about 10 years now. It's a shame there's not more too it, but at the same time it's suprising they got as far as preparing a pilot before realizing there were union issues.
                            I like Julianna as Stephanie, but it seems like Shelby might've been an even more surreal experience.

Thanks for the share.
                            Most of the scenes were used before, that is in the Bing Bang clips in seriously low and shamefull resolution. It's nice to see them in 720p. It's even fun to see simple drawnings to tell a part of the story, it doesn't bother me at all.

Welcome (back) Skootch :)
                            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Sportacus getting dubbed over is one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life. Maybe they thought his accent would be too much for kids? At this point it feels like such a big part of his character, this is pretty jarring in the pilot.

And Robbie... Looks a bit scarier in this somehow. Maybe it's the butt for a chin... Interesting how Stefan talked in a slightly different manner for this version of Robbie too. A bit more stuffy or something.

Comment

Working...
                              X