• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazy Vocals

Ahoy Ahoy peeps.

Basscreator is mah name

I am in search for any of the lazytown songs sung acapella

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR5yyaOcN7A

here is a remix of anything can but it didnt turn out how i wanted.

I took the voice from the tv usin my pc micraphone and just turned down all the other bands on the track.

yer its shit but it was my first real song

neways

so i was wonderin if neone had anything sung by Julianna without the music. just the vocals.

or alternativly if anyone has a voice that is extreemly similar to Juli's and have sung something then that will do

many thanks

holla back

So you need the LT songs without the music? Cause I have the total opposite =) haha!

Comment

Originally posted by ooozmin
      So you need the LT songs without the music? Cause I have the total opposite =) haha!
      Yeah, I've even seen voice remover plugins for media players that would allow you to obtain the opposite, but I've never seen a voice extractor plugin.

Comment

The best Ive bin able to do is to chuck the track into an equo and mute all the high and low frequencies leaving just the one or 2 where the voice is more prominant. however this makes it sound 2 synthasised and i want the Real Julianna/Sportacus/any other singers from lazytown voice to sound natural

but oh well

i heard something about a person called "The Greek" and once upon a time he had an acapella version of bing bang

oh well

There is always a way...

Comment

Trust me, if the guys here can't find it....it doesn't exist! The best is to use to vocals from the karaoke thread LOL!!!

Comment

Re: Lazy Vocals

Originally posted by Luigi12 View Post
            Yeah, I've even seen voice remover plugins for media players that would allow you to obtain the opposite, but I've never seen a voice extractor plugin.
            well there is one called kn0ck0ut I wont give the link so you have to find one

Comment

Working...
            X