Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is your favorite LazyTown song

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
    Friends For Life is my favorite of all the season 3/4 songs.
    And Princess for Eternity is without a doubt mine.
    Máni really managed to capture a perfect Sugarhill Gang groove in that one, and it's a little confusing that I seem to be the only one having caught on to that? :?

Anyway, it's with a deep feeling of remorse and regret that I have to admit that most of the S3 and S4 songs have forever been ruined for me.
    For some reason the Danish dubbers decided to substitute the Danish voice of Stephanie for the latter seasons. And for some reason, they decided that a girl with the absolute worst voice ever had to be the replacement.

I guess I never told you the story of how I was about to be in the same class as the Danish dubber of Stephanie? Well, basically her and I are the exact same age, and we also share some of the same interests (apart from LazyTown of course). She decided to go to The European Film College, a place that I also had in mind. The thing that messed me over (quite literally), was getting a girlfriend, and by that being forced to stay in my hometown, which is in the other part of the country. Of course I first figured out that she was the Danish dubber after I had already started my new education, otherwise I would have gone to the college without any hesitation.

This is the Danish Stephanie (or Josephine as she is sometimes referred to as). A real cutie indeed.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	271906_4387692501447_143358332_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	173.4 KB
ID:	149322

Here's an example of Tillie's singing:

And here's the new girl...
    I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Mystic View Post
      I guess I never told you the story of how I was about to be in the same class as the Danish dubber of Stephanie? Well, basically her and I are the exact same age, and we also share some of the same interests (apart from LazyTown of course). She decided to go to The European Film College, a place that I also had in mind. The thing that messed me over (quite literally), was getting a girlfriend, and by that being forced to stay in my hometown, which is in the other part of the country. Of course I first figured out that she was the Danish dubber after I had already started my new education, otherwise I would have gone to the college without any hesitation.
      Ah that would have been nifty :)

Comment

my favorite songs always changing
        top 10 now
        10. All Together
        09. Having a Great Time
        08. Take It to the Top
        07. Take A Vacation
        06. We Will Be Friends
        05. Spooky Song
        04. Master Of Disguise
        03. Cooking By The Book
        02. Have You Ever
        01. Bing Bang

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
          Ah that would have been nifty :)
          Yeah, it would have been really handy to never be more than a few apartments away from her (EFC rents out flats near the college where most of the students stay).
          However, we live in the digital era, and people are no further than a Facebook message away these days. I'm sure I could get some answers from her regarding the entire dubbing production, and maybe even set up an interview - would it be needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Mystic View Post
            And Princess for Eternity is without a doubt mine.
            Máni really managed to capture a perfect Sugarhill Gang groove in that one, and it's a little confusing that I seem to be the only one having caught on to that? :?
            You are not the only one, friend. The "Chic" groove is alive and well with Princess For Eternity. It almost sounds like Bernard Edwards (RIP) and Nile Rodgers are playing this jam. Máni was definitely channeling the Chic sound when he penned the song. It's one of my favorites LT songs for that reason.

Comment

This is my favorite song from season 3. If I were to name my favorites from 1 and 2 there would be quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by GizmoGuy View Post
                You are not the only one, friend. The "Chic" groove is alive and well with Princess For Eternity. It almost sounds like Bernard Edwards (RIP) and Nile Rodgers are playing this jam. Máni was definitely channeling the Chic sound when he penned the song. It's one of my favorites LT songs for that reason.
                Ah yeah, Good Times/Rappers Delight must definitely have been playing in the radio when Máni wrote this.
                While I agree that the beat is one of the best ones from season 4, I sadly cannot let this song in the top of every song in general. The vocal lead is simply too weak..
                It's a Stefan-song, which generally tends to be good, but he is more or less just "rapping" through this song (aka. talking), which unfortunately doesn't show his real talent. I mean, that man can really sing! Just look at Versti Fantur from the original stage play!

Also, Chloes vocals doesn't even come close to par. She really had an impossible task at hand when she joined LTE, especially when this is what she was up against.

This exact version is still in my top 5

Comment

yeah

Comment

My favorite song is probably No One's Lazy In Lazy Town.
                    It's so much fun to listen to!

Comment

• Re: What is your favorite LazyTown song

Originally posted by Lina Ínverse View Post
                      My favorite song is probably No One's Lazy In Lazy Town.
                      It's so much fun to listen to!
                      indeed...don't miss the remix

https://soundcloud.com/lazypooky/no-...lazytown-remix
                      Gallery

Comment

Yes, it is amazing! I actually have it on my phone! ^_^

Comment

This is my favourite song, and will probably keep being.

I can't believe how good LazyTown music really is!!

Comment

• What is your favorite LazyTown song

I've had a number of favourites over time, to name a few:

Always a way
                            Galaxy
                            Good Stuff
                            Time to start the show
                            The Greatest Genie
                            Go for it
                            The World Goes Round
                            We are Number One

Comment

Originally posted by Sangig View Post
                              I've had a number of favourites over time, to name a few:

Always a way
                              Galaxy
                              Good Stuff
                              The Greatest Genie
                              Go for it
                              The World Goes Round
                              We are Number One
                              Those are some good ones indeed, and a nice break from the S1/S2 streak :)

Comment

We Will Be Friends, New Games Everyday, I Can Move, Never Say Never, Life Can Be A Surprise, Friend For Life ... (etc..)

These songs to my mind are the ones which is created not so kidsy...
                                They're similar to adult's songs.... Am I right?

Comment

Working...
                                X