Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Curiosities - Robbie's inventions work like magic

Re: LazyTown Curiosities

One thing I've always wondered is how Robbie's inventions and stuff work. Some episodes it's like magic, others science, and still others both, and there's rare occasions where he teleports by snapping his fingers or makes stuff appear/disappear by clapping his hands. And he has a phone that can order ANYTHING.

Originally posted by lalalei2001 View Post
    One thing I've always wondered is how Robbie's inventions and stuff work. Some episodes it's like magic, others science, and still others both, and there's rare occasions where he teleports by snapping his fingers or makes stuff appear/disappear by clapping his hands. And he has a phone that can order ANYTHING.
    Only thing I can say is that it is magic. Lots of things happen in LazyTown that are very fantastical, and someone asked Stefan a somewhat similar question once and he answered that Robbie is magical.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy4Ever View Post
      Only thing I can say is that it is magic. Lots of things happen in LazyTown that are very fantastical, and someone asked Stefan a somewhat similar question once and he answered that Robbie is magical.
      Yeah, I saw something similar on a Reddit Q&A he did, where in comparing Glanni to Robbie he said Robbie was more silly, less evil and more magical.

Comment

Working...
      X