LazyTown ingame video with Stephanie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown ingame video with Stephanie

Steph dances the Bing Bang dance...probably taken from a LT game or online promotion site...Steph looks like in the second season...sadly only in SD

Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-2015-09-12-19h46m52s141.png
Views:	1
Size:	176.7 KB
ID:	153027

dl: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4D...ew?usp=sharing

credits: Bädo Innos
    Gallery

Re: LazyTown ingame video with Stephanie

Nice, thanks. Useful if anyone wants to learn the dance without dealing with the cuts in episodes. I'll be in Disnneyland again in a few months so.....

Comment

I guess this video came from DVD's special movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
        Steph dances the Bing Bang dance...probably taken from a LT game or online promotion site...Steph looks like in the second season...sadly only in SD

credits: Bädo Innos
        The video is 480p on YouTube and better quality compare to the one you linked.
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
          The video is 480p on YouTube and better quality compare to the one you linked.
          you're right...my flashplayer offers 480p but my download tool only provides 360p...pls place your own dl link when you are able to grab the 480p version...

Click image for larger version

Name:	videodl.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	149107

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
          I'll be in Disnneyland again in a few months so.....
          oh not again....don't you dare hahaha
          Gallery

Comment

you're right...my flashplayer offers 480p but my download tool only provides 360p...pls place your own dl link when you are able to grab the 480p version...
            Hmm a bit disappointing Buzz

Julianna Rose Mauriello - Bing Bang Dance.mp4
            https://mega.nz/#!6EA0QIpI!C8gJno1cZ...j6vfBNszZDCvrQ
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Hmm a bit disappointing Buzz
              nice...did I mention that I have serious issues with my addons since I use Opera?...even the YT unblocker doesn't work...seems I need to turn back to Chrome...but then I have other serious problems with my sound driver and the task bar...not to mention that Chrome together with a google account isn't a good idea...damn
              Gallery

Comment

Since I found Internet Download Manager I stopped searching for and using addons and other software that helped me before with downloading videos and other content. In rare situations it doesn't do what I want and I use my backup downloader. You need to pay for a lifetime licence because the software updates freqently and it doesn't do that with a cracked version, but it's only a few dollars so.. Anyway I use FF for a few years now and I'm happy with it, leaving chrome and IE aside. I don't know about Opera because I never used it.

Comment

This is from one of the UK dvds, I cant tell which one exactly, and I cant take a look right now, but if someone has a full set of British dvds, this game can definitely be found on one of them in pristine quality (in 1024x576 resoliution). You have to press arrows on your remote according to arrows on the screen, and if you do it right, you will see a music clip, "When we play in the band". I can share this as well, but in one-another week.

Comment

Since I found Internet Download Manager I stopped searching for and using addons. Anyway I use FF for a few years now and I'm happy with it, leaving chrome and IE aside.
                    Yeah, actually IDM program is really cool. It downloads videos by itself. What about JDownload program. Have you ever used it before? Do you know about it?

Comment

Working...
                    X