Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone down for a Lazytown April Fools Day prank?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone down for a Lazytown April Fools Day prank?

In my mind the funniest part is the walkabout costumes for the puppet characters. You can get your picture taken with the Mayor I think in his office. If the joke is getting put in BuzzFeed you could add a Stingy's Golden Showers attraction. Though that may cause less people to fall for it. The restaurant's name is Lazy Rockets because there is a section with cars, also a play on the name Johnny Rockets. The theme of that episode mixed with weird Japanese culture makes a fun dining experience. Because it is a sketchy place Magnus regrets the descision. Maybe he goes off his diet, gains weight. idk. Whichever parts are believable.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
      This is some low quality bait.
      Anyone with just a tiny bit of BuzzFeed knowledge will know that the site doesn't use a "comic sans jizz font" for their articles.
      And even those without that basic BuzzFeed knowledge (myself included) can clearly see it was posted in freaking Aug 2015!
      Funnily enough that's the time I joined this forum, and I can for sure vouch that this "prank" was not out at that time...

Here's a link to the article that PuppySpam edited: https://www.buzzfeed.com/lindsayn8/2...ith-booze-e258

Oh, and you entirely missed the probably funniest part from UnLearnEd's post, regarding the loli undertones.
      This almost triggers me more than your photoshop'd image.. >.<
      First: It's not "photoshop'd"
      Second: I couldn't fit it.
      Third: Where the heck am I going to find the exact buzzfeed font?

Comment

Hi puppylover. Thank you for your hard work and time spent on that article. It is much appreciated. You are loved and valued, as are your dogs if u have any.

Comment

Right now I am working on an accompaniment fake news video as we speak. I will be using some base footage from Icelandic news videos about Lazytown, mainly from the Youtube Channel LazytownWorld, and putting over fake subtitles with minor audio edits to fit the narrative. (The video won't fool native Icelandic speakers, but whatever.)

The plan for thee video is the Japanese buyer in the video to be Shidax, a real-life Japanese corporation that operates the largest karaoke chain in Japan, to invest in the Lazytown property for their wide selection of music and its global appeal. Loli versions for the characters are created to appeal to the Japanese market, as Lazytown has not been aired in Japan.

These are the main videos I will be working with, mainly the first one because it features an interview with Magnus himself. The second video could be used if we're fully going with the lazy rockets idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVMuLKZNB80&t=20s

In case you're wondering about the actual loli stuff, that can be included or not included. My brother is working on loli art for Stephanie and Trixie, but in case he can't deliver people are welcome to draw some if you're interested.

A fake webpage to post this on would be even better to make it more convincing.

Any thoughts? Is this video even worthwhile? Should I make changes? Feedback on my ideas would be very appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by UnLearnEd View Post
            Hi puppylover. Thank you for your hard work and time spent on that article. It is much appreciated. You are loved and valued, as are your dogs if u have any.
            Well thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Random_User View Post
              Shidax, a real-life Japanese corporation that operates the largest karaoke chain in Japan, to invest in the Lazytown property for their wide selection of music and its global appeal. Loli versions for the characters are created to appeal to the Japanese market, as Lazytown has not been aired in Japan.

Those details are great. Truly, Magnus is always looking so chipper. If a clip exists of him somewhat disheveled, put it in there. A lot of the people that would be most fun to snag have already seen these videos. Only use small segments of the second one.

Important part of Lazy Rockets is merged with weird Asian culture and off-model puppets too. The costumes look different in Japan than on the show. I kinda have an idea of what they look like. Maybe show your bro for girls costumes > https://youtu.be/h7aGW42mYIc?t=18m28s

Comment

Originally posted by Random_User View Post
                A fake webpage to post this on would be even better to make it more convincing.
                I can make a promotional one-pager, no problems.
                Depending on how far we're planning to take this, I may even have the perfect domain in mind... We'll see.
                I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Sorry; I always think pranks are for children or those that failed to mature.

Never saw the funnies in being tricked or misled.

Comment

Someone should post a "Step by Step cover" with only the lyrics "Use your brain"

Comment

Working...
                    X