• Show
Clear All

• Re: LazyTube II

Originally posted by Lazy4Ever View Post
    Another one. This time it is to Have You Ever. Hope you enjoy it

Swag.

Comment

Short video for Stefan's birthday. :) Some of you might recognize where that music comes from ;)

Comment

Could you post some playlists I did on this topic or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Jonh Wayne III View Post
          Could you post some playlists I did on this topic or not?
          You can post them yourself :)

Comment

About the thumbnail for Lazy4Ever's video: WHERE'S TRIXIE?! IT'S GOT EVERYONE IN IT EXCEPT HER!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, another vid that got put off until I could be bothered to draw the thumbnail-which is so far being rejected by YT for either being "too big" or "not an image".

Comment

Stefan's family posted a really nice and interesting video yesterday as a gift to us, a 47 minute videos showing the makeup setup of Robbie Rotten!

Comment

Sexy beast, lol.
                I had the strangest feeling I'd seen that before, maybe looking at stills for 10 years has done that to me,
                Quite amazing to think what he had on his face for hours everyday, and to be so physically brilliant and emotive on screen too, not a hint of a stiff "botox" like face.
                Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

I made this video a while ago. The plan was to make a tour video of the LazyTown Studio but it's too much work and I don't have quality videos so it's gonna be a crappy video. Also this short video uses copyright protected audio and I don't want to use that. Maybe I will finish the Studio video once when I feel like it.

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Comment

That's an impressive cover you made
                      Well done.

:dreamteam:
                      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Thank you so much, Pooky! I am very happy with it

Comment

Something cursed.

Comment

First of all, Pickel deserves all the credit for this. He put my vocals to the instrumental and made the video for me. So generous of him. Was just singing for fun so thought I'd do a cover. I know it isn't that great, but I just used my one take to sing it because I wasn't expecting on doing anything fancy with it. The fancyness is Pickel's doing. If I'd have known I would have made more of an effort with my vocals. But hope you enjoy everyone! And massive thanks to Pickel for his editing skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy4Ever View Post
                              First of all, Pickel deserves all the credit for this. He put my vocals to the instrumental and made the video for me. So generous of him. Was just singing for fun so thought I'd do a cover. I know it isn't that great, but I just used my one take to sing it because I wasn't expecting on doing anything fancy with it. The fancyness is Pickel's doing. If I'd have known I would have made more of an effort with my vocals. But hope you enjoy everyone! And massive thanks to Pickel for his editing skills.

Comment

I don't know what's going on right now

[video=youtube] watch?v=UvcMVRcpPWI

Click image for larger version

Name:	UvcMVRcpPWI.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	4.6 KB
ID:	150550

Comment

Working...
                                X