Pixelspix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pixelspix

I recently found out that Pixels website, pixelspix, existed on the nick jr website. Does anyone know the link? It's an old game so it might be a static link.

Re: Pixelspix

Originally posted by craig View Post
    I recently found out that Pixels website, pixelspix, existed on the nick jr website. Does anyone know the link? It's an old game so it might be a static link.
    It's an *.swf file downloaded from the webpage in 2007, and includes 4 printables. Here you go:

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
      It's an *.swf file downloaded from the webpage in 2007, and includes 4 printables. Here you go:

Thank you so much!

Comment

Thank you so much!
        Oh yeah, and it's still on Nick Jr. I just found out. :)

-- dead link --

On the website I can play Pixels Brix, but when I play it local by opening the file I can't play it. Maybe an extra file is needed.
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I still wonder after all these years, even though Nick Jr stopped airing LazyTown in 2010 and didn't air Seasons 3 and 4 due to it being on other channels like Sprout and NBC Kids at the time, they still kept that page? Even though there's hardly any LazyTown stuff on the website unless you look at the Wayback Archive, Pixelspix is still there. I guess Nick Jr forgot to delete it after all these years when they took down LazyTown from their site, or they were too Lazy to take it down. Didn't they learn from Sportacus not to be lazy? XD

They probably just forgot it, making it "abandoned" on the site.

Or, their keeping it up because of We are Number One and The Mine Song (even though We are Number One didn't exist when the website came out.)

Is this a hint that if a season 5 comes out, it'll air on Nick Jr?

Comment

Maybe not, the thing they could at least do is to relisence the agreement and air or create a new series again, but this had been a frequent thing on nicks side, like some early 2000 nick webpages is still in working condition today, it's just that they removed the hyperlinks to it?

Comment

Originally posted by jr2015contoso View Post
              Maybe not, the thing they could at least do is to relisence the agreement and air or create a new series again, but this had been a frequent thing on nicks side, like some early 2000 nick webpages is still in working condition today, it's just that they removed the hyperlinks to it?
              Yeah, but all of the LazyTown stuff is gone or replaced with an error on that website now...

WE NEED SEASON 5!

Comment

The pixelspix game is now online on our own website. It runs with Adobe Flash and some browsers don't support that (anymore). I played on Google Chrome because it didn't work on the new FF browser.

https://archive.lazytown.eu/game/assets/lazy_pixelspix/

Also :cheerleader:

Click image for larger version  Name:	pixelspix_win.jpg Views:	1 Size:	123.5 KB ID:	150065

Comment

The pixelspix game is now online on our own website.
                  Congrats on winning lol

Comment

It's quite easy to make PixelsPix go crazy by making flash turn against itself...

Comment

Thank you so much for this, THIS IS GREAT!!!

Comment

cool

Comment

just got a 90's déjà-vu when I was used to play this kind of game on my AMIGA 500...it's highly relaxing coz of it's easiness
                          Gallery

Comment

It seems familiar but I'm not sure if I have or haven't played it before.

Comment

Oh yeah, and it's still on Nick Jr. I just found out. :)

-- dead link --

On the website I can play Pixels Brix, but when I play it local by opening the file I can't play it. Maybe an extra file is needed.
                              The link is broken, it's just redirect you to the nickelodeon page.

Comment

Working...
                              X