Voice Actor of Pixel in LazyTown's episode Defeeted is Noel MacNeal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voice Actor of Pixel in LazyTown's episode Defeeted is Noel MacNeal

If anyone saw the airing of Defeeted since the beginning of 2014, did anyone notice Pixel's voice? His voice sounds very low and has a bit of an accent.

Voice Actor of Pixel in Defeeted

Every time I've seen it his voice was a bit different.

Comment

Originally posted by mariofan5000 View Post
      a bit different.
      Try: a lot! It seems that either his voice had an airing glitch, the episode had been redubbed, either that, or Pixel had taken some drugs then hacked into the episode audio, and trolled it.

Comment

It's possible they redubbed it with his normal voice at some point, but all of the TV channel guys didn't bother to fix it. I see that since here in Bulgaria, Season 1 and 2 use their american voices and Season 3 has the U.K. voices, likely due to it being available at the time. They never bothered to change the voices with the american voices which are available.

Comment

I've had this video up on my YouTube for some time now, and a couple of days ago the breakthrough finally came.

Originally posted by ThatGuyWalkingBy
          Noel MacNeal recorded this singular episode as a test for Pixel's voice in the US on the original Nick Jr. broadcast.
          I do remember hearing the normal Pixel voice on the NJ/Noggin airings. I heard Noel's voice on the Sprout airing and I was thrown off as well.
          I didn't realize his recording was kept in for the iTunes version.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	4CroppedNoel4.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.99 MB
ID:	149696

Video of Noel speaking:
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzDmAPAJKdE

Pretty weird we never found the link, when it's this obvious:
          https://youtu.be/gHdBsTYCQbI?t=60
          I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Cool, thanks for the info :)

Comment

I just can't get used to that voice of Pixel.
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I think you're pointing out the fact that Noel MacNeal only voiced Pixel in some prints of Defeeted.

Comment

Re: Voice Actor of Pixel in Defeeted

I've never wanted to watch this version of defeeted at all tbh. The voice of Pixel is just too offputting. I will stick to the version with kobie powell as Pixel thanks. What makes me wonder is why it's out there in the first place. Why publically release a test version? What's worse is that the voice is downright horrible and it's what made it onto sprout and onto AU DVD, iTunes etc.

Comment

Working...
                  X