LazyTown Season 3 is finished and I watched it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Season 3 General Discussion

As a Brazilian fan I'm killing myself trying to find the episodes but I've only watched a few of them. Even to watch the videos in high quality (1080p) in the official youtube channel I'm having to use a Germany proxy, because the videos aren't available in my country. I even managed to get Cartoonito online but with such bad quality I chose not to watch and ruin the season 3 experience. I subscribed here hoping someone would share them, for I was informed outside the forum some of you had them in the computer, I've never been so wrong. Some people don't like to share.

Oh, I'm sad, I feel like I saw the promo of season 3 yesterday, I remember the feeling of hearing that song and Sportacus saying "we're back". Now, it's over already, how quickly it was.

Comment

Originally posted by SportaKandy View Post
      i meant the puppets.
      Again, if the episodes have been released in other places that needed dubbing, then the US version has to be finished. The puppeteers do the voices as they film, and if the US version doesn't change any of their voices, there shouldn't be any dubbing to be done.

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
      Season 4 has wrapped, Stefan posted "It's a WRAP! Have a great weekend! Eigið góða helgi, 55 minutes ago near Reykjavík, Gullbringusysla."
      Woohoo!

Originally posted by BigBangZ View Post
      As a Brazilian fan I'm killing myself trying to find the episodes but I've only watched a few of them. Even to watch the videos in high quality (1080p) in the official youtube channel I'm having to use a Germany proxy, because the videos aren't available in my country. I even managed to get Cartoonito online but with such bad quality I chose not to watch and ruin the season 3 experience. I subscribed here hoping someone would share them, for I was informed outside the forum some of you had them in the computer, I've never been so wrong. Some people don't like to share.

Oh, I'm sad, I feel like I saw the promo of season 3 yesterday, I remember the feeling of hearing that song and Sportacus saying "we're back". Now, it's over already, how quickly it was.
      Someone did try putting them up, but on YouTube, not another site where finding them wouldn't be as easy, like PutLocker or Vixden, under a mangled title so it's not obvious without watching what the video is. As well, both those sites allow private uploading/sharing, if anyone does have the eps and want to try uploading to one of those places.

So I was watching one of the repeats of the new episodes and noticed that some of the frames are being swapped suddenly, so I don't know what's going on with Sprout any more. First they cut the intro 95% of the time with the episodes, next they air the Christmas ep early, and now they are holding off airing eps 8 and 12. So confused.

EDIT: 24 June — Today is the first day that the 11am episode was one of the new episodes, Roboticus. So if anyone has been waiting to see them and can't stay up in the areas where it is early, I hope you caught that today!

Comment

Originally posted by melissaIvory View Post
        EDIT: 24 June — Today is the first day that the 11am episode was one of the new episodes, Roboticus. So if anyone has been waiting to see them and can't stay up in the areas where it is early, I hope you caught that today!
        I was so excited that they finally show Roboticus at 11am. That is the only time I watch Lazy Town on Sprout.

Comment

I caved in this past weekend and emailed Sprout, which was replied to on Wed. Basically, they aired two weeks of episodes so they could have enough to repeat regularly, because it has been shown that preschoolers and toddlers do better with regular repetition. I completely understand and have seen that with my younger cousin and an older cousin's children. That said, they said they would tell the programmers about the missing episodes and today at 11am, they aired Breakfast at Stephanie's!

(Only I make myself sad over the fact that on Monday, I accidentally deleted the DVR recording of the Christmas episode. :( I hope it airs again eventually, but I'm still upset with myself over it.)

Comment

They said they would tell the programmers about the missing episodes and today at 11am, they aired Breakfast at Stephanie's!
            This morning, at 4am, Sprout aired The Blue Knight, thus having aired the whole season.

Did anyone else notice Robbie call Sportacus the Sports Elf?!?

Comment

This morning, at 4am, Sprout aired The Blue Knight, thus having aired the whole season.

Did anyone else notice Robbie call Sportacus the Sports Elf?!?
              I wish they will show The Blue Knight and Who's Who at 11am because those are the only two episodes of season 3 I haven't seen yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportacus'Sportagirl View Post
                I wish they will show The Blue Knight and Who's Who at 11am because those are the only two episodes of season 3 I haven't seen yet.
                Of the recordings my DVR takes of every episode, they have aired Who's Who at 11am, a few times now. You should watch in the weekends too, because it airs daily at that time, and only weekdays is it also at 4am.

Hopefully The Blue Knight is added to the 11am airings regularly.

Comment

I was so shocked that this morning at 11am they finally showed The Blue Knight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportacus'Sportagirl View Post
                    I was so shocked that this morning at 11am they finally showed The Blue Knight.
                    By putting all but the Christmas episode into rotation, it's logical that all the episodes will eventually air in the later time slot.

Comment

I find it weird how the Wiki here doesn't even mention Season 3. Wonder why that is.

Comment

Originally posted by mariofan5000 View Post
                        I find it weird how the Wiki here doesn't even mention Season 3. Wonder why that is.
                        That's because t's not updated yet. The season 3 descriptions are here, if you were looking for those:

http://www.getlazy.net/forums/conten...-3-description
                        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Yes the wiki really needs some loving. Maybe I'll start doing some of that soon.

Comment

Working...
                          X