Catherine Missal Aka Bean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catherine Missal Aka Bean

Hey I was just wondering. Has anyone thought it would be an interesting to have an interview with Bean from The Super Sproutlet Show? Cause we got interviews with many of the other members of the LT family but what about the one not many mention? I believe it would be interesting to hear from probably the only person to played a character who was a combo between Sprout and LT. Plus just to learn more about the Super Sproutlet Show.

Re: Catherine Missal Aka Bean

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
    Hey I was just wondering. Has anyone thought it would be an interesting to have an interview with Bean from The Super Sproutlet Show? Cause we got interviews with many of the other members of the LT family but what about the one not many mention? I believe it would be interesting to hear from probably the only person to played a character who was a combo between Sprout and LT. Plus just to learn more about the Super Sproutlet Show.
    Yeah maybe. Maybe you should do it :p

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
      Yeah maybe. Maybe you should do it :p
      Lol In other words not many would be Interested. But if I had the chance to I believe I would do a good job. I would of course be respectful. Only ask appropriate questions. You know the whole works. To interview someone who worked on LT is a dream.

Comment

Lol In other words not many would be Interested. But if I had the chance to I believe I would do a good job. I would of course be respectful. Only ask appropriate questions. You know the whole works. To interview someone who worked on LT is a dream.
        In the immortal words of Shia LeBoeuf....

Comment

...To interview someone who worked on LT is a dream.
          So why Catherine Missal? somewhere around 200 people worked at LazyTown Ent. and probably much more. So many interesting people and you picked one that never worked there.. It a bit weird but commercially seen it's not a wrong choice :)
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
            So why Catherine Missal?
            Because she was someone who was In between the series. She was After LT Extra but before Season 3. I just wanna hear from someone who was not a main character of LT

Comment

Because she was someone who was In between the series. She was After LT Extra but before Season 3. I just wanna hear from someone who was not a main character of LT
              The last episode of LT Extra aired on the 28th October, 2008.
              The first episode of Season 3 aired on the 13th March, 2013.
              That's four and a half years of in between's, and four and a half years of people that would qualify for your logic.

The earth had 7.125 billion inhabitants in 2013.
              LazyTown has three main characters.
              That means, according to your logic, that we - as a LazyTown community - should go out and interview 7,124,999,997 people, just because they were in between the two series, and they weren't main characters of LazyTown.

I can't help but feel your logic is kinda flawed somewhere... :thinking:
              Obama became president in January 2009, approximately 2 months after the show ended. Does that mean that "we" (Read: member Stingy) should go out and conduct an interview with him?

There are still two of the lead roles we haven't interviewed yet.
              There are still several puppeteers we haven't interviewed yet.
              Heck, there's still the "follow-up" interview with Máni we haven't done yet.

If you're really into this Catherine girl, maybe you should watch this: http://www.imdb.com/video/user/vi3985158937/
              You could also try arranging your own interview. I promise you I'll watch it.
              I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

I get what megadjmat25 means. The actress that played Bean was involved with LazyTown and Sprout, but remained on the outskirts of production. That's a unique perspective & could provide unusual insights. Similar to how Kobie Powell was involved with both LazyTown and Nick. I remember there was an interview of him some years later and nobody questioned the intentions of it. So she's not a main character so what? They still made her put on a blue wig and run around some God-forsaken neighborhood with munchkins. I say for that alone she deserves our respect. Apparently, Mr. Fox would rather have us interview some janitor who cleaned toilets at LazyTown studios. And now he's out of a job. Thanks Obama!

Comment

Originally posted by UnLearnEd View Post
                  I get what megadjmat25 means. The actress that played Bean was involved with LazyTown and Sprout, but remained on the outskirts of production. That's a unique perspective & could provide unusual insights. Similar to how Kobie Powell was involved with both LazyTown and Nick. I remember there was an interview of him some years later and nobody questioned the intentions of it. So she's not a main character so what? They still made her put on a blue wig and run around some God-forsaken neighborhood with munchkins. I say for that alone she deserves our respect. Apparently, Mr. Fox would rather have us interview some janitor who cleaned toilets at LazyTown studios.
                  I have no idea what Fox has against about learning something that was Unique for the LT Brand. I am sure she can give a Unique insight on what it was like to work with them.

Comment

..what it was like to work with them.
                    Imagine how this interview would go with that question:

Catherine: I never actually worked with them. When you see me talking to Sportacus I was pretending, and later Sportacus was added to the recording. I worked for Sprout TV.

Matt: Okay...hmm...thank you Catherine. No more questions.

:p
                    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                      Imagine how this interview would go with that question:

Catherine: I never actually worked with them. When you see me talking to Sportacus I was pretending, and later Sportacus was added to the recording. I worked for Sprout TV.

Matt: Okay...hmm...thank you Catherine. No more questions.

:p
                      Lol I'd have more to ask then that and I think we all already knew that lol

Comment

If you're still interested in doing this, which I totally hope you are as I would love to see an interview done by you, I think you should slowly get the ball rolling.

Your best bet of reaching her is slipping a DM on her instagram, as every FB and Twitter of hers seems to be fake.
                        https://www.instagram.com/catherinemissal/
                        I don't know if you should contact one of her parents, as she is technically still a minor, but if all else fails you can try hitting up her dad Steve Missal.

Just simply ask her if she would be interested in doing a casual interview with you, about her time on Sprout.
                        If she agrees, you should make a thread on here asking for questions.
                        I don't think you'll be drowning in questions from us, but if you leave it running for a few weeks, I'm sure we can come up with something interesting to ask her about.
                        It also seems like you got quite a few questions yourself, so this should be no problem. :)

Anyways, conduct the interview through Skype or her proffered VOIP app, and record the audio with a program like Audacity.

When you release the interview, I'm definitely standing ready to help transcribe it, just like any of the previous GL interviews.
                        I can also lend a hand with the video editing, if it should be needed.
                        I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally Bean was going to be called Tiffany and she was supposed to have been Stephanie's little sister.
                          http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...ticle-1.947378

Kids' TV show 'LazyTown' searching for new host in New York - New York Daily News.pdf

"LazyTown" didn't find a new Stephanie at the audition, but they chose Catherine Missal, 12, of Somerset, N.J., to play a new character: Stephanie's little sister, Tiffany.

-------
                          Edit by ADMIN:
                          Above info is not true. The auditions were for the role of Bean only. The newspaper published incorrect info.
                          https://forums.lazytown.eu/forum/the...sister-tiffany
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X