What's your favorite episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favorite Episode

Rottenbeard and Sportafake are my faves.

Comment

What is your favorite LazyTown Episode?

Rockin Robbie

Comment

Re: What is your favorite LazyTown Episode?

Sports Candy Festival has been my favorite for a long time, not sure what it is about it. Maybe Stephanie running and screaming from a giant apple, or when Robbie lures kids over just by shouting "Banana!" Something about it is just incredibly funny for me.

Comment

What is your favorite LazyTown Episode?

Mine has to be 'My Treehouse'. I feel like so many of the characters' personalities are epitomised in that episode. The way Stingy just takes equipment with no worries during Teamwork, Milford's...attempts to please Miss Busybody, Trixie immediately taking charge and bossing everyone around, there's so much life and humour packed into that episode. When the winner is, revealed, Stephanie also seems so genuinely angry for once. It's one of the few times when Stingy gives back rather than only takes things from the others too, during Teamwork.

Comment

Re: Episode Discussions

The First Day Of Summer. Why? Because they make Robbie look like he is going insane

Comment

The baby troll episode

Someone thinks about this episode? Is some weird and the trolls are scary for a kid.

Comment

Re: The baby troll episode

Trolls in a show from Iceland made perfect sense to me. :) Although the sudden introduction of a huge land mass called Troll Mountain I found pretty jarring. The episode was pretty strange overall.

Comment

Rockin Robbie

Comment

Pixelspix is basically just a flashback on everything that had gone in the series plus Robbie getting stuck in the computer

Comment

For some reason I seem to think the episodes about Pixel are the best and he's not even my favorite character but the plots that they came up with for him were amazing and cool

Comment

what do you think about the episode ''The baby troll''?

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPixel View Post
                          what do you think about the episode ''The baby troll''?
                          Probably the most disturbing thing to ever come out of LazyTown

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
                            yeah, it's a very strange episode :/

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
                              Hahaha, yeah it was indeed a bit "weírd", but don't know if disturbing is the correct way to classify it.. I thought it was kinda cute.. :shame:
                              I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
                                Hahaha, yeah it was indeed a bit "weírd", but don't know if disturbing is the correct way to classify it.. I thought it was kinda cute.. :shame:
                                To each there own. I just did not like it

Comment

Working...
                                X