Dancing Dream-New Episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dancing Dream-New Episode

They've never been very good at showing episodes in order, I think there is a good chance that this could actually be what was meant to be
    the last episode of the season, which would greatly increase the likelihood of Stephanie actually leaving. It's a scary thought. But even if they do
    get rid of Stephanie and/or Julianna, it definitely won't be the end of LazyTown, as Magnus has said that he wants to play Sportacus for 3 more
    seasons and there've been indications that they're working on/shooting season 3.

Comment

lol cmon guys. First of all, it's wiki. And it's prob some neckbeard who wrote this crap (AND THEY SPELLED ROBBIE ROBBY WTF!?). And Monday they are playing this on YTV in Canada (Sorry I could not get the info for Oct 1...)

Episode:
      The Lazy Genie

Time:
      Monday September 24 at 1:00 PM

Plot:
      Robbie Rotten is visited by a magical genie who grants him three wishes. But Robbie’s wishes – all designed to make LazyTown lazy again, backfire. And Robbie’s genie turns out to be more of a problem for him than a help!
      Also, Dancing Dream...

I wouldn't mind being in Steph's dream though...

Comment

US voices for The Lazy Genie tomorrow? Someone PLEASE grab that if you can!

Anyway, I'll be okay with it if this is the end of the LazyTown show. Maggi's definitely not going to let it die after the last episode. I'm sure there will be more stage plays, books, maybe a cartoon, etc. Even if the actors change, the spirit of LazyTown is the same.

Comment

Should be interesting.

Comment

Hopefully, EdisLeado will get this one done too. :) He wasted 2 DVD-Rs (+/-) so far. Unless he had a DVD-RW (+/-).

Comment

For some reason, they diverted onto the subject of whether or not there's anything romantic between Sportacus and
              Stephanie, which of course, there isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Enganchada
                Yo creo que hay algo entre ellos dos, por ejemplo "Birthday Surprise", ¿quién sube al muro para darle la manzana a Sportacus?, Stephanie, en el de "Energy Book", ¿a quién ve primero Sportacus para ver lo que están haciendo los niños?, a Stephanie,etc,etc. Así que..., hombre, ya se que sólo pueden estar juntos si ella tiene 18 años, ¿os imaginais que este episodio sea de verdad un sueño y quien lo sueñe sea Sportacus?.
                For the love of... can someone tell me what this say?

Comment

Alright, I ran it through Babelfish and worked the words into readable English, so here goes:

I believe that something's going on between Stephanie and Sportacus. For example, who raises the wall to give Sportacus the apple in Birthday Surprise? Stephanie. And who goes to Sportacus first to see how he and the children are doing in 'Energy Book'? Stephanie. So they can't legally be together until Stephanie turns 18, but maybe those events were Sportacus' dreams?
                  Sorry, I haven't actually seen either of those episodes (since the US audio isn't available yet) but maybe someone who's seen them can make better sense of it.

Comment

This is one of the episodes that I've yet to see. Anyone know where they're available?

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni Glæpur View Post
                      This is one of the episodes that I've yet to see. Anyone know where they're available?
                      YouTube, brah.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                        YouTube, brah.
                        Should have thought of that, huh, fam?

To Youtube!

Comment

dancing dreams my favorite episode

Comment

Working...