Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dancing Dream-New Episode

October 1st,Canada

Description: Disguised Robby tricks Stephanie into traveling far away.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_LazyTown_episodes

Re: Dancing Dream-New Episode

Originally posted by notoriousmdc
    Originally posted by CJVercetti
    Originally posted by SportaEdgar
    Description: Disguised Robby tricks Stephanie into traveling far away.
    :O

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ='(
    DO NOT WANT
    It can't succeed, surely. It's a Robbie plan. If they wanted to write her out, all they'd have to do would be send her home.

Not to mention that as far as marketing and show life goes, I think that if they replace Juli they're more likely to do a 'the other Darrin' than a 'Jonas Quinn'.

Comment

I think you folks are reading to far into the plot summery.

I just hope its a good episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportajustin

I think you guys reading to far into an online encyclopedia ANYONE can edit. They wouldn't get rid of the main character unless they were cancelling the show, which is unlikely considering the success they've been having and the fact that they are doing live tours and releasing new cds.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Finkus
          Originally posted by Sportajustin

I think you guys reading to far into an online encyclopedia ANYONE can edit. They wouldn't get rid of the main character unless they were cancelling the show, which is unlikely considering the success they've been having and the fact that they are doing live tours and releasing new cds.
          Umm, one of the songs on the new soundtrack is "I Wanna Dance." Also, the air date the person listed on Wikipedia is a Monday which is when new episodes air in Canada.

Given what we've seen from previous goon adventures into the world of LazyTown, they're not as clever as they think they are. If it was a vandal then it would have to be someone at least fairly knowledgeable in LazyTown and aware that one of the songs we have yet to hear was titled "I Wanna Dance."

Comment

YAY!!! Sounds like it'll be a really good episode! I just hope someone does their part for the fandom... >_>

BTW... thanks for screwing up the borders... I can't find the submit button... :(

Comment

Originally posted by nindanjoe
              I like that site you posted. Lots of interesting information, thanks!

I wonder how he can convince her to leave if there are no trains or train tracks to help in her escape!
              Well, she managed to get to a town with no visible train line by train, a town that may be in a country with no railways at all.

As for TV Tropes, I almost can't understand how I thought critically about fiction before I found it.

Comment

Originally posted by CJVercetti
                Maybe there's a subway in LazyTown?
                That's what I'd say in a fic if anybody ever needed to go anywhere by train, but it does seem odd at best that they'd put the railway underground in a rural area.
                OTOH, if they showed rails in the air shots, they couldn't tell the Icelanders that the new Latibaer's still set in Iceland, because Iceland only has small private railways. Still there are bigger continuity problems than the trains, so there's not point dissecting it too much.

Originally posted by jobe9779
                its very simple... Stargates.
                Well, that would explain the very curved horizon and Sportacus's ability to jump from an airship without injury -- they're on a smaller planet (and yes, I do remember this having been brought up before).

Comment

Can you include the episode when release?

Comment

Should be an interesting episode.

Now lets see if I can manage to get up early to watch it...

Comment

Maybe the way Robbie convinces Stephanie to leave is to pursue her dream in dancing?

lol, Stargates. Chevron 1, activated!

Comment

Originally posted by nindanjoe
                        Maybe the way Robbie convinces Stephanie to leave is to pursue her dream in dancing?

lol, Stargates. Chevron 1, activated!
                        Maybe she makes her think no one likes her?

Wouldnt it suck if at the end it said "Fond farewell and Special Thanks to Julianna Mauriello" lol

Comment

Girl leaves her friends and hometown behind to pursue dancing dream far away, huh? Reminds me of an overused Yugioh fanfic plot involving Téa and some out-of-character dramatics.

On a more serious note, if this is the end, then it's been a great ride...but I sure hope not. I thought there were still more unaired episodes, or is this the last one?

Comment

Originally posted by Zokita
                            Girl leaves her friends and hometown behind to pursue dancing dream far away, huh? Reminds me of an overused Yugioh fanfic plot involving Téa and some out-of-character dramatics.

On a more serious note, if this is the end, then it's been a great ride...but I sure hope not. I thought there were still more unaired episodes, or is this the last one?
                            There should be one more after this one, then again that counting UK and Canadian releases.

I've only been a fan for a year, its going by to damn fast... this sucks.

Comment

Subways? Stargates? LMAO!!! that made my day!! thanks!!

Like Sportajustin said, only 2 episodes are left and this can't be the last one, then again they don't air them in a specific order really. We should find out if we have new episodes in the next few months I would guess.

Comment

Working...
                              X