• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lazytown Live @ Sesame Place in PA September 29 & 30

I wish I could go :(. Zafa, my heart is broken

Comment

One of you ****ers better sneak a camera in and tape this. People have pulled it off at other LazyTown events like this, even if they were shitty brief YouTube clips.

It's a play... for little kids.

How much security could they possibly have watching for cammers?

Comment

Originally posted by ColinFarrell
        Xizer, about sneaking cameras in. I don't think they give two shits if you take pictures or video. It's Sesame Place. People video tape their kids all the time.
        It's when it's a bunch of young adults hanging around video taping other people's kids that it becomes a problem...

Comment

I just wish they'd have one in Chicago or Milwaukee.

I would totally go see it.

Comment

Well, maybe one of us can borrow a little sibling/cousin if necessary? But it shouldn't be necessary if we focus only on the show and explain to the staff if they ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Zokita
              Well, maybe one of us can borrow a little sibling/cousin if necessary? But it shouldn't be necessary if we focus only on the show and explain to the staff if they ask.
              I just find it hilarious that you are now talking about smuggling a little kid into the show so you can record it.

Comment

She's also doing the following weekend - see http://www.carsonadler.com/Home.html - Oct 6 and 7. You lucky yanks. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe her last pubic appearance as Steph. was in Oct. or Nov. last year in London. I really thought, at 16½, she was now too old to perform as Steph. anymore! Very pleasantly surprised though. You guys/gals MUST get this taped.

Comment

Be careful - check dates with the Park - if you click the non-existant picture of Jules at that website, it pops up with Sesame website saying it's Oct 7 and 8 and no Robbie!, and if you search events in Oct., it dosn't list Lazytown Live. I suspect the Carlson website is wrong and has not been updated - maybe they changed the dates when Robbie became available.

Comment

Originally posted by Burt Thruster
                    She's also doing the following weekend - see http://www.carsonadler.com/Home.html - Oct 6 and 7. You lucky yanks. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe her last pubic appearance as Steph. was in Oct. or Nov. last year in London. I really thought, at 16½, she was now too old to perform as Steph. anymore! Very pleasantly surprised though. You guys/gals MUST get this taped.
                    Her last PUBIC appearance?

Comment

Just so you know, mom now wants to go on Sunday the 30th instead since she had plans on the 29th that she didn't tell me about before.

It does seem strange, though, about the Robbie bit and the confusion going on there.

Comment

Well spotted! God, I'm as bad as the Mexicans. Public I meant - but almost pubic - check out the u-tube vids in London!

Comment

Has anyone called the place to make sure those events take place? You don't want to go there and find out there's nothing LazyTown related.

Comment

I need a bigger version of that plz

Comment

Oh my gosh, I'm just less than an hour away from there!! Crap, I wish I had my own car.

Comment

Originally posted by CJVercetti
                                Why would they advertise it on their site?
                                Better safe than sorry. I recall something that happened on LJ before with someone that didn't check to make sure the real Sportacus and Stephanie were there; this was the for the last event in the US. Needless to say, that person was not a happy camper.

Another possibilty is something that would just prevent the event from taking place. Weather, whatever.

Comment

Working...
                                X