Planning to go - LazyTown Live 2007 at Sesame Place, september 30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lazytown Live @ Sesame Place in PA September 29 & 30

Because I'll feel too awkward, being the only teen who wants to get into an LT show.

I know I'm a social weakling who succumbs to pressure too much, but it's true. I wouldn't have been much use to the fandom by going anyway, with my lack of a camera and everything.

Comment

Nobody's going? Dammit, hopefully that show in October wasn't a mistake.

Comment

Ah, what horrid luck for you folks. Quite alright though, pictures and videos of these events usually turn up.

I know I'm a social weakling who succumbs to pressure too much, but it's true.
        I'm a social retard. I usually offend people without knowing. What makes it worse is when they don't tell me when they're offended! I need to know so I can learn!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kusuAnMx1eo

Seeing how this video was added 16 hours ago, it's more than likely the Saturday show.

[ATTACH]n184632[/ATTACH]

Comment

The day will be when LT Live is in Canada... :(

nice vid find BTW. That's definitely Jellyanna, nice opening scene lol. And the end is funny with that kid leaving...it was too good for him ^_^

Comment

I'm probably the most indecisive person on the planet right now, but...

Screw the rules, I'm going anyway! I'll be leaving in a few minutes and I'll bring my brochure, fanart, and notebook and try my best to get in. That venue looks like it has plenty of room. I'd be really, really, stupid to not take this chance, societal norms or no. I've done much stranger things in public.

I can't film the show, but I will obtain a camera and snap what I can. The full report with pictures should hopefully be up in a few days.

Comment

Awesome, good luck and have fun!

Comment

REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE!

Comment

Originally posted by W32
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kusuAnMx1eo

Seeing how this video was added 16 hours ago, it's more than likely the Saturday show.
                    Cool, nice find. The boy at the end got bored and started leaving. I think I saw Ziggy in the background dancing around.

Have fun, Zokita! Weren't other people from here going today too?

Comment

thankyou zokita!!! ^_^ I hope you got in and can't wait to see the report if so...

Comment

Working...
                      X