X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planning to go - LazyTown Live 2007 at Sesame Place, september 30

Re: Lazytown Live @ Sesame Place in PA September 29 & 30

Well, crap.

Advanced reservations are all filled up. A limited number of seats will be available for walk-ups, and the standby line opens five minutes before a show.

I'm thinking we won't be getting in. Have to give those spots to the parents with kids. Damn.

Originally posted by Zokita
    Well, crap.

Advanced reservations are all filled up. A limited number of seats will be available for walk-ups, and the standby line opens five minutes before a show.

I'm thinking we won't be getting in. Have to give those spots to the parents with kids. Damn.
    Yeah, okay, change of plans.

Smuggle that kid in.

Comment

I can't go if there is one next weekend-mum's going to the beach for the weekend. Without me, of course. :( And dad would never take me anywhere nonessential, especially not Sesame Place.

I will try, though. I'll ask a staff member where the standby line is, get there really early, and explain truthfully if any questions are asked. And I'll see about finding a kid. Shame my sister adopted a new puppy tonight instead of a new kid.

Comment

Er, by tomorrow, do you mean Saturday the 29th (technically this afternoon) or Sunday the 30th (tomorrow, but most people don't perceive time that way)?

Because I can only go on the afternoon of the 30th. Admission's half price after 2 PM.

Comment

I know that, I was just checking. Because a lot of people I know perceive 'tomorrow' as the time they wake up the next morning, not the time when the clock next passes midnight. Just making sure.

Alright, so that's some time after 2 PM (to be specified soon), in front of Guest Relations? I'll be there with the notebook and anything else I find that could be useful.

Comment

Oh, SEPTA. I understand the pains of that system. But we should be good, the standby line doesn't open until 4:10 (though I'd like to be near the location twenty minutes early).

I'll probably wear a pink t-shirt and my maroon pants with pink stripes down the sides (very similar to Steph's outfit from Dancing Duel).

Comment

Originally posted by Zokita
              Oh, SEPTA. I understand the pains of that system. But we should be good, the standby line doesn't open until 4:10 (though I'd like to be near the location twenty minutes early).

I'll probably wear a pink t-shirt and my maroon pants with pink stripes down the sides (very similar to Steph's outfit from Dancing Duel).
              Lucky
              im stuck in Kentucky

Comment

Have fun and good luck getting in, ya'll!

Comment

(i hope) no stephanies were harmed in the making of this live performance

Comment

Good luck in your mission guys - the future of mankind depends on you bringing back the photographic evidence - and remember, this post will self destruct if you don't !!!.
                    Also lets all wish Miss Mauriello the best in this surprise performance - hope she isn't a stiff Steph, as she hasn't done this in almost a year.

Comment

For the people going, did you make seat reservation? Because I saw this on the bottom of the page

At this time advanced reservations for the weekend shows are no longer available. A limited number of LazyTown Live! seats will be available for walk-ups the day of the concerts at the front gate starting at 8am. While supplies last. Park admission is required and concerts are rain or shine. A standby line will open 5 minutes before each show for those without reservations

Comment

Aw man, I'm getting really nervous here. I didn't get to contact CJ to finalize plans, and I'll be leaving in two hours once I get cleaned up and finish preparing. I hope everything turns out well, and I should have a full report ready tonight if all goes well.

Oh yes, Chibiusa. The pink spore. Isn't she precious?

Comment

You guys are some of the worst planners I have ever seen. I'm glad you aren't in charge of the government. Then again... you probably would be an improvement over our current officials...

Anyways, Zokita I hope you brought a camera.

Comment

:(

Guess that's the end of that. Oh well, more time to do my homework.

Comment

You're not going either? Why not?

Comment

Working...
                              X