Review Lazytown Live 2007 at Sesame Place, september 30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lazytown Live @ Sesame Place in PA September 29 & 30

Thanks for the review, it sounded great. Did you get into it and yell and dance with the kiddies ? i hope so

Comment

Well I was trapped in the bleachers, so I couldn't really dance, but I did do plenty of clapping and cheering. Actually, when Robbie came out, I was yeling "YEAH, GO ROBBIE!" over all the kids who were booing him. Poor Robbie, he's so underappreciated.

I sang along with all the songs too, it was great.

Comment

Originally posted by Zokita
        Well I was trapped in the bleachers, so I couldn't really dance, but I did do plenty of clapping and cheering. Actually, when Robbie came out, I was yeling "YEAH, GO ROBBIE!" over all the kids who were booing him. Poor Robbie, he's so underappreciated.

I sang along with all the songs too, it was great.
        hahaha @ booing Robbie

Comment

Well done Zokita - you played a blinder!

Comment

I'm sorry guys, but I won't get to upload any pics of the event at all.

Mum went to a store where they couldn't make a CD of the photos, it's a disposable camera so the source film is gone, and I don't have a scanner either. Damnit.

I really, REALLY need a digital

Comment

Originally posted by Zokita
              I'm sorry guys, but I won't get to upload any pics of the event at all.

Mum went to a store where they couldn't make a CD of the photos, it's a disposable camera so the source film is gone, and I don't have a scanner either. Damnit.

I really, REALLY need a digital
              It's all good. Maybe a store like Kinko's or Super Walmart (?) might have a scanner to use. I don't know how much they want you to pay though.

Comment

Perhaps you can get one of the GetLazy residents to scan them for you. If you can't find someone near you I will volunteer if you don't mind sending the pics across the country.

Comment

Working...
                X