Lazytown Live 2007 at Sesame Place in Pennsylvania - September 29 & 30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazytown Live 2007 at Sesame Place in Pennsylvania - September 29 & 30

Enjoy a live stage show of music and adventure with Stephanie, Sportacus, Robbie Rotten and Ziggy direct from LazyTown as seen on Nick Jr.

September 29 & 30 , 2007
    11:15am, 12:30pm and 4:15pm

www.sesameplace.com/sesame/pa/eventdetail_sep_lazy_town.aspx

Stephanie: Julianna Mauriello
    Robbie Rotten: Stefan Karl
    Sportacus: Dýri Kristjansson
    Ziggy: Jodi Eichelberger

Re: Lazytown Live @ Sesame Place in PA September 29 & 30

Holy crap, I live 20 minutes away from Sesame Place and I have several friends who work there. I don't know about the actual actors showing up (seems a little far fetched), but I'll take a look.

I'll do my best to get to the show and write a report for you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Zokita
      I don't know about the actual actors showing up (seems a little far fetched), but I'll take a look.
      The Carson Adler site to which jooliooli linked says specifically that they'll be there.

You get real Stephy and real Robbie.
      It's not fair, I tells ya.

Comment

Alright, my skeptical alarm's just a little touchy. I've seen people claim that Juli was going to be at Jamarama only for that to fall through before, but the agency site mention is a great sign. I'll try to convince mum to make reservations when she gets home.

I just don't understand why this is happening in my hometown of all places. Isn't this the kind of event that's supposed to happen at places where LT is actually on the air and successful, like the UK or Australia or something?

I know Juli was actually there last year with Ziggy (voiced by a Gudumur impersonator), but this is the first time I've heard of Stefan showing up at a live LT show.

Comment

I really hope these are the real people and that Stefan is going to be there...anyone that goes get lots of video and pics please ^_^

Comment

Pennsylvania? What a load of ass.

Don't they realize all the LazyTown fans are in Wisconsin?

Comment

That picture of Sportacus doesn't look like Magnus, it looks like the guy I saw at Nick Jr Jump Up back in July.

Comment

Yeah, I think you're right. They used stock images of the other characters, but the Sportacus picture isn't one we've seen hundreds of times. I respect them for not going the 'false advertising' route and putting Maggi on the promotional material when he won't be there. Was he somewhat decent as Sportacus?

I'm excited about seeing Julianna and Stefan, though! I'll probably get in on twilight admission and go to the last show on one of the days, with camera ready. (I don't have a video camera though :( )

Comment

Originally posted by Zokita
                  Was he somewhat decent as Sportacus?
                  No he was crap - but he might have just been having an off-day; I've heard he was good at other events. At our one he was on his own (even though it was advertised as Sportacus and Stephanie) and he messed up his words and the dance routines. He did some pretty awesome backflips though. Maybe he's done a bit more rehearsing this time

Comment

So is this just like a one-time only thing, or do you think this will expand into a tour?

Comment

Originally posted by Howard the Duck
                      So is this just like a one-time only thing, or do you think this will expand into a tour?
                      Probly a one time deal
                      but there is a UK tour
                      in the fall, but dont know
                      if juli of stephan is gonna do it

Comment

Cool stuff, even cooler if Stefán and Julianna do the show. Interesting that it's at a Sesame Street related place.

Comment

I got permission to go the 29th, since Mum has a book club meeting on Sunday night. I'm going to do the twilight hours discount and get there a little after 2 PM so I don't have to pay full admission price, and go to the 4:15 show that day. But I'll be bringing my mom along, she's overprotective and wouldn't let me near you guys otherwise. Don't worry though, she's very nice and reasonable, we shouldn't have a problem.

Also:
                          Originally posted by jujubean07
                          Probly a one time deal
                          but there is a UK tour
                          in the fall, but dont know
                          if juli of stephan is gonna do it
                          One of the organizers of that show came by here to tell us about it last month, and sadly, he said that none of the original actors will be on that tour. Maybe they'll show up in the future though.

Comment

I suggested in front of the security building to my mum, or some area with heavy security. It made her feel a little safer. But we still have almost two weeks left, I can get a map of the park and look for a good place. Maybe Guest Relations?

Comment

She's just not accustomed to the internet and buys into the scary stories from the media, that's all. Doesn't help that dad fuels the fire by telling her every scary story about anything he can possibly find, thus fueling her desire to keep me locked in the basement.

But I'm very lucky she's letting me go through with this at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X