Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New rules (read or suffer the consequences)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New rules (read or suffer the consequences)

Ya you guys should probably follow these rules, or your account will be deleted and you will have to start a new account

Comment

Originally posted by jobe9779
      Originally posted by Xizer
      CJ n Zafas quote tree

What the **** did I just announce?

Both of you. Take a break.
      did this actually take place in this topic?

*and the movie they were refering to was "See no Evil, Hear no Evil" a great classic.
      It was worth it LOLOLOLOL

Comment

Originally posted by SimpRgr8
        Originally posted by jobe9779
        CJ n Zafas quote tree

What the **** did I just announce?

Both of you. Take a break.
        did this actually take place in this topic?

*and the movie they were refering to was "See no Evil, Hear no Evil" a great classic.
        It was worth it LOLOLOLOL
        It won't happen again... well maybe

Comment

Have read and understood the new rules, sir. Will obey. /robot #_#

Comment

I can't say I blame you to enforce these rules. I know I'll do my part to follow them.

Comment

It's good and bad. Good because it's time to adapt to a wider audience and give a more better appearance of the forum. Bad because it forces censorship which Xizer does not want. Although there is a section for that, so not so much of a censorship going on there.

Comment

Get Lazy has been slowly degrading over time into a nonsensical spamfest. Quite frankly, it's getting old. These forums were established to be a serious community about LazyTown.

As of today, there are two new rules in effect:

-Off Topic Posting: This will be fairly lenient, but quit dragging everything offtopic with nonsensical shit. I am tired of a thread starting and three replies later it is about something else.

-Innuendo/Perverse Posts: Keep these posts in the NWS forum. That is what it was created for. The LazyTown forums are for serious discussion about LazyTown, not your lewd fantasies about Stephanie. Keep your stupid Stephanie shoe fetish threads out of the serious forums and in the NWS Arena. Every thread here does not need to be a :fap: fest over Stephanie. If you're just here to fawn over Stephanie and not because you're actually a fan of LazyTown, then you better keep your ass in the NWS Arena and quit pestering serious fans.
                NWS forum? Where's that?

Comment

Originally posted by Fayanora
                  NWS forum? Where's that?
                  That forum was closed a long time ago, it doesn't exist anymore in the real world.
                  Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
                  X