Clear All

• SA goon's plan backfires

http://www.xizer.dreamhosters.com/goon%20faggotry.htm

Re: SA goon's plan backfires

LMAO that was an epic fail

Comment

*headdesk*

Augh. These people are killing my faith in humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Zokita
        *headdesk*

My thoughts exactly... >.<
        sigpic

Comment

Amazing.

Comment

why is it because you like lazytown your automatically a pedo

ive got the exact same thing going xizer at this other forum BUT they have no idea about this palce and i plan to keep it this way because they are ****ign tools and will just spam like shit

keep up the war lol

Comment

Originally posted by Zokita
              *headdesk*

*shrug*
              I didn't have much to begin with. And I lost all I had in what-so-ever in SA folk years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by jobe9779
                Originally posted by CJVercetti
                You people are so pessimistic, jeeze.
                and your pretty suspended... what'd he do now?
                he went off topic *hint* *hint*

Quite funny, he really thought that one through.

Comment

Those hooligans never did make a post over here. I wonder why.

Comment

Originally posted by nindanjoe
                    Those hooligans never did make a post over here. I wonder why.
                    Because they'd be too scared of being thrown out of the SA forums for it (many have been banned for less).
                    And then they'd lose that special sense of superiority that only comes with being loosely affiliated with "the cool kids of the internet".

Also, I particularly like the way the goontards keep referring to my poster as evidence against you, Xiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultra Magnus
                      Also, I particularly like the way the goontards keep referring to my poster as evidence against you, Xiz.
                      I think the logic is it's his forum, which makes him personally responsible for all content.
                      Never mind that the same thread had my 'Untouchable' and 'Bessie Busybody' posters in it, a number of replies disapproving of the more blatant ones, as well as plenty with no sexual content, or innuendo about adult characters (edit: also one that implies Stephanie committing sexual assault), they only saw what they wanted to see.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly
                        I think the logic is it's his forum, which makes him personally responsible for all content.
                        Never mind that the same thread had my 'Untouchable' and 'Bessie Busybody' posters in it, a number of replies disapproving of the more blatant ones, as well as plenty with no sexual content, or innuendo about adult characters (edit: also one that implies Stephanie committing sexual assault), they only saw what they wanted to see.
                        This is true.

It's the same with the actual show.
                        They don't see the puppets, they don't see the middle-aged men.
                        They just see Jellyanna, which means anyone who watches must be a paedophile.

But also, if you read the OiNK thread again, it doesn't even seem like he knows quite what he's talking about.
                        It looks like he's just repeating second or third-hand information in an attempt to score brownie points with other goontards.

Comment

Ah, I see! I understand now! Thanks, you two. Sort of reminds me of their usage of "witch hunt". They're willing to go after innocent people if someone makes an accusation without verifying it with proper evidence.

The ironic thing here is, as someone at SomethingAwful said about Xizer 'projecting', that they may actually be projecting as well. If they only see Miss Jelly, then they may actually harbor 'certain feelings'. They put their certain feelings on the people here, or Xizer. Although this is a bit far-fetched.

Comment

Originally posted by nindanjoe
                            The ironic thing here is, as someone at SomethingAwful said about Xizer 'projecting', that they may actually be projecting as well. If they only see Miss Jelly, then they may actually harbor 'certain feelings'. They put their certain feelings on the people here, or Xizer. Although this is a bit far-fetched.
                            It may not be as far-fetched as you think, sir.

One sure-fire way to convince people you're not a paedophile/terrorist/communist/witch/gay is to vehemently accuse somebody else of being so.
                            This is often the easiest way to give the impression (and also to attempt to convince yourself, while you're at it) that you think it is not a good thing.*

Plus there's always the old Shakespearian adage - The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

*to be read with an affected pout and slightly stern frowny face.

Comment

Besides, we all know that goons represent the finest in virtue and morality, not to mention intelligence. If everyone followed the stellar example they've set, then the world would be a better, more peaceful place.

Comment

Working...
                              X