X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stefan says goodbye to Robbie Rotten character

Re: The Stefan Karl Topic

Thought you guys might appreciate this. From Stefan's Facebook status:

Stefan Karl Stefansson ?12 years ago I met with Robbie Rotten for the first time.
    Now, when I say goodbye to my very good friend I will say this; I will miss you Robbie. :-)

[youtube]5yU3l9QmET4[/youtube]

Originally posted by HamatoKameko
    Thought you guys might appreciate this. From Stefan's Facebook status:
    Stefan Karl Stefansson ?12 years ago I met with Robbie Rotten for the first time.
    Now, when I say goodbye to my very good friend I will say this; I will miss you Robbie. :-)
    Reading that as well.... ugh...

Comment

bad news :?
      Gallery

Comment

Not good :(
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

That is sad news,but maybe we will see him in other things soon.

Comment

Well, it is a sad news, but well, we need accept this would happen someday. Something curious, we always thought Magnús finish with his character before Stefán because he is older than him, but Stefán finished before. So I wonder when Magnús will finish this, perhaps when the new Sportacus finally arrives?

Comment

Ooooooh. *makes mental note*

Comment

Originally posted by HamatoKameko
                He did say "when"... But yeah, like I told him, no one can ever replace him as Robbie, just succeed him.
                (Ana... who's Chris? >_>; )
                Well hello Jessica *takes mental note*

Comment

I was just curious. n.n;

W-Wait how'd you figure out my name? o___o;

Edit: Oh durr, my post on Facebook. I knew that. Talk about a duh moment.

Comment

Time for a little afternoon speculation:

As discussed earlier in this topic, according to Stefan Karl, he is officially done playing Robbie Rotten. To me, it seems like a strange time to just come out and say that. It is my suspicion that the wheels on a LazyTown movie or another production are turning and Stefan had to come to the decision of if he wanted to continue playing Robbie or not. It is also my speculation that the reasoning behind the decision is the upcoming Grinch tour that he will be doing, and he had to make a choice between the Grinch and LazyTown, and chose the Grinch. According to some data, the first show is November 24, and the final show is January 2, 2011. Combining the two possibilities, my final speculation is that filming for this possible LazyTown production may very well begin sometime in that time area.

But of course, I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy

As discussed earlier in this topic, according to Stefan Karl, he is officially done playing Robbie Rotten. To me, it seems like a strange time to just come out and say that. It is my suspicion that the wheels on a LazyTown movie or another production are turning and Stefan had to come to the decision of if he wanted to continue playing Robbie or not. It is also my speculation that the reasoning behind the decision is the upcoming Grinch tour that he will be doing, and he had to make a choice between the Grinch and LazyTown, and chose the Grinch. According to some data, the first show is November 24, and the final show is January 2, 2011. Combining the two possibilities, my final speculation is that filming for this possible LazyTown production may very well begin sometime in that time area.

Well yes, I saw the news about The Grinch and I am agree with you. And as I said to another fan on FB, maybe Stefán not works more on LT, but that not means he is not Robbie. I mean, he was worker of LT, now he isn´t, but he can be a "guess" actor now, so he can comes back, why not?

PS - Sorry if I hadn´t explained correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy

You could very well be right.

Comment

Working...
                        X