No announcement yet.

Town map (warning: lots of text inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, that's great! thanks a bunch. My sig is actually just a screencap from Rockin' Robbie.

edit: funny by the way that Jives' house is still there. Also, according to the lati... original Icelandic Lazytown website the pink house is Stephanie's, and Trixie lives in a trailer.

Comment

Re: Town map (warning: lots of text inside)

OK this is a realy old thread, so I thought to bring it back into atention, maybe someone has more ideas about this.

Comment

No. 15 is without a shadow of a doubt Stingy's house.

As for the building with the pig snout question- it even has a sign stating "Bank". The Mine Song does give a lot of indication to the geography of the city, such as the location of Stingy's house. Note also how Stingy is seen cleaning his car outside the mansion-styled house in a few episodes. A plausible explaination for the pig snout is Stingy's family owning the town bank, but in GGIL-related media it is mentioned that Nenni's father owns a video store.

As for the "high street", it is odd that we never see Ziggy eating at the fast food place, for instance. Lazytown is a reasonably small place, and I once made a link to Borgarnes, Iceland, where Magnus grew up. That town has a population of around 2000 today, and it looks a fair bit bigger than Lazytown from aerial shots. I distinctly remember the Mayor once referring to LT as a "city", despite the fact that the high street and most of the town plays very little role in the series. We occasionally get Ziggy scenes from his house, but the only places seen frequently are the town hall, Steph's house, the airship, Pixel's house, and Robbie's lair.

So either Lazytown is a ghost town, or the show never focuses on the rest of the so-called "city"'s geography.

Comment

Still can't figure out where the following places might be:
          - The castle where Stingy was locked in in 'Prince Stingy'
          - The vegetable garden from Dr Rottenstein(among other episodes) where they sing 'good stuff'-it has to be somewere on the edge of town
          - the treehouse
          - the clubhouse
          - Lazy park from 'haunted castle'
          - the leaning castle from 'haunted castle'. It's not the same location as Stingy's palace. The haunted castle is on a grassy hill, Stingy's palace was on a road.
          -the place where Sportacus and Stephanie went camping in "Lazy Scouts"-I think it's in a park somewere on the edge of town
          -the racing track from "Lazy Rockets"-I think thay were just racing around the main road around the town center

The tree-hoese and the clubhouse could both be either in the central-park, or in a nother park somewere on the edge of town

Comment

Originally posted by moomoo View Post
            14: This pink house next door to the Mayor's stands out from the other random background buildings, so it seems it's special, but AFAIK we have never heard who lives there.
            No one lives there. It is the "LazyTown Swimming Pool". It's where Stingy and co. went swimming in the Action Time! episode "Splish Splash".

Comment

Very nice work! It's good to have such a lovely map :) I know that is a stupid idea,but i wonder were was the pirate's treasure from the "Rottenbeard" episode

Comment

From The Last Sportscandy episode... the town without trees, might be easier to see some things!...
                Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-2014-11-16-23h18m03s127.png
Views:	1
Size:	516.9 KB
ID:	148796

EDIT: Ooops, why is it so small?

Comment

They added new castle:

Name:	3_Castle.png
Size:	910.8 KB
ID:	148798

Comment

Originally posted by LazyGary View Post
                    From The Last Sportscandy episode... the town without trees, might be easier to see some things!...
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]5563[/ATTACH]

EDIT: Ooops, why is it so small?
                    Here's something interesting about that picture, the town's facing the other way! The front side is so empty, though.

Comment

Flower sower:-)

Sleepy sister:-D

Comment

There might have been some new locations added and/or removed in S3-4. Update the map!

Comment

From The Last Sportscandy episode, but this time a bigger picture. The shadows are pretty weird though, it looks like the light is coming from above the town's centre. The piggybank doesn't have a shadows lol.

Name:	02 The Last Sports Candy.png
Size:	3.45 MB
ID:	149761

Close-up playground. Don't know where I got that from anymore.

Name:	vlcsnap-1505-07-15-20h12m11s708.png
Size:	827.0 KB
ID:	149762 Click image for larger version

Name:	Image1.jpg
Size:	542.1 KB
ID:	149763
                          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

from a greek magazine

Name:	map.jpg
Size:	1.00 MB
ID:	149765

Comment

Originally posted by Bädo Innos View Post
                              from a greek magazine

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7236[/ATTACH]
                              Would you mind translating it for us?

Comment

Originally posted by Kidsy128 View Post
                                Would you mind translating it for us?
                                You need to find someone who speaks greek...

Comment

Working...
                                X