X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Music Videos

Originally posted by xjocundxlilacx
    METAL IS ****ING WIN I like symphonic metal like Nightwish as well as more commercial stuff like Metallica and Iron Maiden
    nice to hear...yeah nightwish is amazing but Metallica and Iron Maiden sounds too much oldskool to me...just missed the development of modern metal (melodic, thrash, symphonic, viking, folk) in their music...
    Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
      METAL IS ****ING WIN I like symphonic metal like Nightwish as well as more commercial stuff like Metallica and Iron Maiden
      nice to hear...yeah nightwish is amazing but Metallica and Iron Maiden sounds too much oldskool to me...just missed the development of modern metal (melodic, thrash, symphonic, viking, folk) in their music...
      1)Nightwosh suck
      2)Metallica used to rule back in the 80s and now they suck
      3)Iron Maiden commercial?!...you'r high
      4)Buzz, you have nice tastes, but don't you dare judge the old metal, without it, you would have nothing to listen to at all, you don't like it, fine, but don't ever judge it

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
        1)Nightwosh suck
        2)Metallica used to rule back in the 80s and now they suck
        3)Iron Maiden commercial?!...you'r high
        4)Buzz, you have nice tastes, but don't you dare judge the old metal, without it, you would have nothing to listen to at all, you don't like it, fine, but don't ever judge it
        I just told my opinion...relaxe...Do not always feel personally attacked...I'm pretty bored of Metallica and all the other oldschool stuff...its "lift music" in my eyes...but I accept when other ppl like it...
        Gallery

Comment

I take it personally and I get really annoyed about it because it's what I like and care about. I'm not an extremist about it, I keep an open mind, but when people aren't respectful, I can't show respect either.
          Anyway, I'll post some stuff too
          [youtube]fQFUVHEnWr4[/youtube]
          [youtube]zQquR2MjqOU[/youtube]
          [youtube]6SdmsWBO7O4[/youtube]

Comment

I take it personaly and I get pissed about it because it's what I like and care about. I'm not an extremist about it, I keep an open mind, but when people aren't respectfull, I can't show respect either.
            Anyway, I'll post some stuff too
            ok...sorry when I hurt your feelings...this was not my intention...seems I'm a bit too directly sometimes...I like the slayer (is it black metal or heavy? I haven't a clue) clip but the first clip don't work....
            Gallery

Comment

All carribian music is awesome, ska, recksteady, reggea...
              [youtube]otbtDNT6FA8[/youtube]
              The video itself sucks, but I like rave music
              [youtube]wIvus-LWTjA[/youtube]
              I'm ashamed...but i actualy like eurodance (that's the only pop style music I listen to)
              [youtube]4lWMJXJFI0k[/youtube]
              just a taste of what I like

Comment

I'm ok, I'v calmed down, and sorry myself...the embeding thing...just click on it again, it will work
                Slayer is a thrash metal band, harder then heavy, but softer (and better) then black

Comment

All carribian music is awesome, ska, recksteady, reggea...

The video itself sucks, but I like rave music

I'm ashamed...but i actualy like eurodance (that's the only pop style music I listen to)

just a taste of what I like
                  interesting taste...quite similar as mine...I like also eurodance, ska and reaggae (mostly independent stuff like "the specials" and "skindred though) but I'm a bit surprised about the first clip...YOU like black music?...I'm a bit confused ;)
                  Gallery

Comment

Might as well let everyone reading this know: I'm a racist...but racism can be so complex...yes I do like that, and also some gangsta rap too

Comment

-
                      Gallery

Comment

Don't worry, I don't love it or anything lol, just listen to some songs...once in a while...anyway, it's complicated lol, that's one of the reasones I'm a damn racist

Comment

Hip hop is the lyrical essence of the streets.

Also keep you ideologies to yourself ok. And if you can't do that I will terminate you, personally. Until I breathe this forum be hood reppin nigga.

IT'S HAMMER TIME

Comment

I can understand why that would be misunderstood, I have no "beef with ya'll", so relax, I didn't even address it to you personally and shit...if you hate me for my beliefs, then so be it, but it would just be prejudice on your behalf, Ooozmin.

Comment

Originally posted by ooozmin
                              Also keep you ideologies to yourself ok.
                              um...ooozmin?...do we talk about censorship?...hm...now I know what I missed the last 20 years...
                              Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by ooozmin
                                Also keep you ideologies to yourself ok.
                                um...ooozmin?...do we talk about censorship?...hm...now I know what I missed the last 20 years...
                                So you lived in East Berlin...bummer :(

Comment

Working...
                                X