Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I gotta postcard from Julianna today and well..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I gotta postcard today and well..

Originally posted by CJVercetti
    You guys are retarded, I doubt she gets enough fan mail to garner getting an "Autopen" thing.
    You're right, she probably doesn't have one of her own, my research seemed to suggest they cost like $5000, but it's quite possible that LT Entertainment has one.

Comment

Is it just me, or does that look like the handwriting in Stephanie's diary??? If it IS the same, that would be kinda cool - it would mean that they either made Julianna write in it, or they have a set 'Stephanie/Julianna' font.

Why does the idea of her having her own font amuse me?

P.S. - this is a late-night, too-lazy-to-make-side-by-side-comparison kind of observation. I could be way off.

Comment

Originally posted by Frakkyfire
        Is it just me, or does that look like the handwriting in Stephanie's diary??? If it IS the same, that would be kinda cool - it would mean that they either made Julianna write in it, or they have a set 'Stephanie/Julianna' font.

Why does the idea of her having her own font amuse me?

P.S. - this is a late-night, too-lazy-to-make-side-by-side-comparison kind of observation. I could be way off.
        Just re-watched Dear Diary. Yep, that's the same handwriting, and variations in letter formation in the 'living in Lazytown is great' repetition that is the last time the diary is shown, strongly suggest the pages we see were hand-written.

Click image for larger version

Name:	handwriting34257.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	148.4 KB
ID:	184040

(Also, she draws page-size pictures, only writes a few words to a page, and appears to be, what, half-way through the book? She can't possibly have written everything, despite getting a new diary when she moved to Lazytown.)

Comment

Kelly, I'm officially scared

Comment

wtf, Julianna having an auto-pen? wtf guys, you guys didn't give me this crap when I shared my autograph. Why you guys picking on Justin?

Comment

I got an autograph too a few months back. I didn't getting anything written out like that though. Its understandable though because looking back on it my letter was pretty lame. I was just worried about going overboard and coming off as obsessive, but I should have written more.

I don't THINK it is an autopen (and I have research this stuff thoroughly as well) but there is always a possibility, especially since the address uses a completely different handwriting.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Gazpacho
                Kelly, I'm officially scared
                Originally posted by upthread I
                'Kelly is a nerd who over-thinks pretty much everything'

Comment

This is awesome, I want one too. But I don't know where to send fan mail. does it go to LT entertainment?

Comment

The r's at the end of words all look different. It's most likely her handwriting. Some people need to stop hatin'.

Comment

Well If anyone wants the address I can post it. Its to her agent.

Comment

yes, post it. I assume it's publicly available information so gogogogo.

Comment

c/o Carson-Adler Agency, Inc.
                          250 West 57th Street, #2030
                          New York, NY 10107
                          USA

dont lose this

I sent that to someone in a text file a few months back, and that --- lost it.

Comment

I assumed you would've written to her in Iceland. (c/o LazyTown Entertainment, or something.)
                            If it was just sitting there waiting for her in NY, no wonder it's a delayed response.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultra Magnus
                              I assumed you wrote to her in Iceland. (c/o LazyTown Entertainment, or something.)
                              No i wrote to her agent and they sent it to her.

Comment

Yeah, I assumed that when you wrote "Its to her agent".

Comment

Working...
                                X