Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I gotta postcard from Julianna today and well..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I gotta postcard today and well..

I was hoping to get more of a response, but I can't expect more than anyone else.

I would write again and see if I could get some questions answered, but I'm thinking that one time is enough and I shouldn't cross the fan to obsessed fan threshold.

Comment

Well, she could've just given a stock "thanks for the fanmail" response and an impersonal signature, like a lot of celebrities do, and most people would be happy with that.

But she called you by name and she mentioned the birthday wishes, proving that she actually read your letter.
      That's pretty good in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultra Magnus
        Well, she could've just given a stock "thanks for the fanmail" response and an impersonal signature, like a lot of celebrities do, and most people would be happy with that.

But she called you by name and she mentioned the birthday wishes, proving that she actually read your letter.
        That's pretty good in my book.
        Yeah, its more than pretty good. I'm happy as hell I got this

Comment

Aww, that's really cool, Justin!

And I don't understand the point of pointing out that the handwriting is different from the message to the address. I change my own writing when I do that. I figure writing the address in print will make it easier to read for the postman, instead of writing in my messy and uneasy cursive. But in this case, it could've been something like someone addressed the postcard after going through the mail and then handed it to Julianna to sign.

Is there any way of writing to Stefan and/or Magnus? Now that would be really cool...

Comment

Originally posted by DSK
            Is there any way of writing to Stefan and/or Magnus? Now that would be really cool...
            Yeah, the Sportacus on the Move ep was all about Magnus getting fanmail, wasn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by DSK
              Yeah, the Sportacus on the Move ep was all about Magnus getting fanmail, wasn't it?
              We should look into that, I think Samada wrote to all three of them at LT entertainment. I should ask him about that.

Comment

http://www.lazytown.biz/the-company/contact-us

Comment

Originally posted by kelly
                  Originally posted by Sportajustin
                  If I ever want anything cool to be questioned or have a doubt put into my mind i will come here.
                  It's called 'critical thinking'. In my case also known as 'Kelly is a nerd who over-thinks pretty much everything'. While I do think it's probably real, I wasn't prepared to accept it as such without giving it thought. Hence posts that tend to go 'well there's X, also Y, but then there's A, B and C...'.

Cool thing are, indeed, cool, but they're a lot cooler if you already know you're not going to find out they're fake in 6 weeks' time, because you already investigated the possibility.
                  Hey, I do the same thing, sort of. Except in this case, I didn't seem to do anything. lol, people usually get freaked out when I present a bunch of information. Like my first couple posts here in the old and new forums. Nothing but silence. :(

The fanmail they quickly showed in that episode was the same address at lazytown.biz (Ultra Magnus beat me to it).

Whoa, something interesting. There's a New York address. I'll take some screenshots later, unless someone else gets to them first that is. :)

Comment

Congratulations,i would like one.

you've posted here too ;)

http://z14.invisionfree.com/world_of_ju ... t=30&#last

Comment

that's tight, now it makes me want to REALLY send her one...but i always get lost...to Iceland or NY

Comment

This looks better.

I gotta new camera today woo.

Comment

Nice pics Justin,that's very nice, But World of Julianna Does not care. :|

Comment

Originally posted by SportaEdgar
                            Nice pics Justin,that's very nice, But World of Julianna Does not care. :|
                            Well that board is not as active as getlazy. I would not expect a response right after I post.

Comment

World of Julianna is ugly.

It is green.

Comment

What about world of julianna?? You post it on there?

Comment

Working...
                                X