LT Images @ Reelstunts - LazyTown Sportacus stuntdoubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LT Images @ Reelstunts

I hope he's not a jerk. That would just crush me. Him and Magnus have gotten to be my heroes! I haven't had a hero in about... 12 years?

The smoking part threw me off when I first saw a pic of him with a cig in his hands. My ex smoked and I wanted to throw up everytime we kissed. Smoking is just so nasty >

Comment

Oh. My. God. Magnús, WHAT are you WEARING????? That weird suit with the ascot or whatever is quite scary.

Lmao, as for the pictures themselves, it is really cool to see more behind-the-scenes stuff! Especially seeing the stunt doubles, since I don't think you really see them often in pictures.

And that slideshow of Stefán Karl? Sooooo cool!!

Comment

Originally posted by ColinFarrell
        Originally posted by Frakkyfire
        Oh. My. God. Magnús, WHAT are you WEARING????? That weird suit with the ascot or whatever is quite scary.
        Aw I think he looks adorable. Like Cecil B. DeMille or Howard Hughes.
        Also Crocodiles, They're So beautiful As a Chainsaw. =)

Comment

Edgar, what did I tell you about chopping down the rain forest with you crocs?

Comment

Originally posted by DawnStar
            Edgar, what did I tell you about chopping down the rain forest with you crocs?
            lol, Ok. ;)

Comment

Ha, I've only seen like 1 picture of Joe Eigo in Sportacus's costume -- This site has tons of them! Eigo is a guy with tons of talent, check out his acrobatics in some of his videos on YouTube or something.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ColinFarrell
                Originally posted by Frakkyfire
                Aw I think he looks adorable. Like Cecil B. DeMille or Howard Hughes.
                Magnus is SUCH a classy dresser....

Comment

Working...
                X