Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LT Images @ Reelstunts - LazyTown Sportacus stuntdoubles

Hey All,

Just wondering if anyone has extracted these LazyTown behind-the-scenes pics from this flash photo gallery yet? --->

http://reelstunts.com/photogallery/LazyTown/

Re: LT Images @ Reelstunts

hey nice pictures. i think you can ''print Screen'' them, and Paste them in ''paint' or something like that ;)

Comment

Originally posted by SportaEdgar
      hey nice pictures. i think you can ''print Screen'' them, and Paste them in ''paint' or something like that ;)
      Haha, good thinking Edgar, or you can be Nindanjoe and rip it off the site then use some tool to extract them ;)

Comment

Originally posted by ooozmin
        Haha, good thinking Edgar, or you can be Nindanjoe and rip it off the site then use some tool to extract them ;)
        If you figure out how to be nindanjoe, don't keep it to yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultra Magnus
          Originally posted by ooozmin
          If you figure out how to be nindanjoe, don't keep it to yourself.

For me the ''print Screen'' Way, is very easy, But let's see if Nindanjoe can Do it ;)

Edit: am not getting Notification E-mails :( , can anyone help?

Comment

No need for tools. Get them from browser cache. Works with SeaMonkey and firefox. Just add .jpg to the files. Or just click here.

Comment

I think you'll find if you right-click on the picture (the full-sized one, not the navi-thumbnail) there will be an option to open in new window. This opens the JPG file in a new window or tab, allowing relatively easy saving. For the first few screens of thumbnails the pics appear to have doubles: but one of them is resized for the gallery, the other is full-sized. I think it's the 2nd one that's full size, but I'm not 100% sure that's always true.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleDove
                Hey All,

Just wondering if anyone has extracted these LazyTown behind-the-scenes pics from this flash photo gallery yet? --->

http://reelstunts.com/photogallery/LazyTown/
                Julianna's not in any of them, so no.

Total wangfest. IT'S HAMMER TIME

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer

Julianna's not in any of them, so no.

Total wangfest. IT'S HAMMER TIME
                  Good pics a guess.

At least he is honest.

Also seconded.

Comment

Cool pics. I think I recognize one of the guys on there. Also Stephanie has a stuntgirl heh. From New Hero at 36:09.

[img]http://img340.**********.us/img340/4639/vlcsnap10504324zf0.png[/img]

Comment

I got mentioned, thanks! Peter Bam, this SeaMonkey sounds like an interesting program. I usually use Internet Explorer for cache exploring, I don't use Firefox for that because they don't make it easy to explore. :) I'll look into it eventually. Thanks fer the upload too.

And to add on to what Kelly was saying (nice find by the way :)), they add a .sized for whatever reason when they have a slightly bigger one already there! Here's a few examples of what I'm talking about:

This is one that says sized:
                      Code:
                      http://reelstunts.com/photogallery/LazyTown/images/100_0021_IMG.sized.jpg
                      The interesting thing is if you get rid of the .sized part, you get a slightly bigger picture:
                      Code:
                      http://reelstunts.com/photogallery/LazyTown/images/100_0021_IMG.jpg
                      Which are the clones mentioned previously. :) Unfortunately, they don't let you view their directory, if they did, then stealing would be so easy. :) Also, if you run into a link like this:
                      Code:
                      http://reelstunts.com/photogallery/LazyTown/thumbs/100_0021_IMG.jpg
                      Don't keep the picture since it's just the thumbnail. Take note of the /thumbs/ part. The other pictures are in the /images/ directory.

Well, you guys already have the picture, but this was another way to get them pictures. :) Sort of the same as the Internet Explorer method for trying to steal the YTV videos. ;)

Comment

With ACDSee it's easy to browse the cache for images because it will work even if the files have incorrect or missing extension. I used Cygwin UNIX shell for renaming:
                        Code:
                        i=1;for f in `ls -tr *`;do mv $f $i.jpg;i=$(($i+1));done
                        I love UNIX one liners!

Comment

Takk fyrir, hver og einn!

Check out the 'Master of Disguise' Stefan Karl slide-show - It's been updated ;)
                          --->

http://www.lazytownpoint.com/slide/cast/sks/index.html

Comment

I loved that! You are so awesome!!!

By the way, I have been trying to find a way to get Stefan's autograph... and since I have been so obsessed here lately with it, I had a dream that me and Sportacus saved some penguins. Since I helped him, he promised he would let me meet Stefan. I got to meet him and he was a total jerk... :( That made me depressed for the rest of the day. I hope he's not a jerk...

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Bam!
                              With ACDSee it's easy to browse the cache for images because it will work even if the files have incorrect or missing extension. I used Cygwin UNIX shell for renaming:
                              Code:
                              i=1;for f in `ls -tr *`;do mv $f $i.jpg;i=$(($i+1));done
                              I love UNIX one liners!
                              UNIX! I know nothing about it (maybe one day?). I'll have to give the ACDSee viewing cache a try with that some day. The last time I did something with it, it crashed from incomplete or corrupted animated GIFs!

As for Stefan Karl being a jerk, he most likely isn't. He does smoke though. He's also a comedian, so he may appear as a jerk to some. :)

Nice pictures at LazyTown Point there. :) The first one with the beard and accordion is pretty hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                              X