All The Music Vids?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All The Music Vids?

anyone mind ripping ALL the music videos from each epsiode(aka like tak a vaction, enrrgy)

was thinking of adding a bonus disc to my season 1 collection with just music vids, but VER VERY busy to do myself

very hopeful someone will do this

What a coincidence, I've been working on this as a little side project for a few months now. I'm also trying to add on the US music to the UK DVD stuff so that I can get widescreen music video stuffs. The only downside is I'm only doing this for the episodes released on DVD. Will a XviD encoded .avi do? I do have some of those done already.

EDIT: The following links have all the DVD music clips. Standard resolution, x264 or Xvid. Multi-language.
    This post is the most updated.

You can BUY the full DVD's at http://lazytown.com/en_US/shop. You can watch HD music clips on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...AX30bIgIs9hTxS

music vids 1.zip 845.3 MB
    https://mega.nz/#!UxsgSZQK!GhII4DWHX...sCxVdyFiZdY8sw

LazyTown.-.101.Welcome.to.LazyTown-Have.You.Ever.+.Have.You.Ever.Been.Sad.(Dual.Audio.US.UK).mkv
    LazyTown.-.101.Welcome.to.LazyTown-Have.You.Ever.+.Have.You.Ever.Been.Sad.(x264).(multi_en-us-uk.ger.dan.swe.nor.fin).mkv
    LazyTown.-.101.Welcome.to.LazyTown-Have.You.Ever.Been.Sad.(x264).(multi_eng.ger.dan.swe.nor.fin).mkv
    LazyTown.-.101.Welcome.to.LazyTown-Have.You.Ever.Been.Sad.mkv
    LazyTown.-.101.Welcome.to.LazyTown-Have.You.Never.(Dual.Audio.US.UK).mkv
    LazyTown.-.101.Welcome.to.LazyTown-Have.You.Never.(x264).(multi_en-us-uk.ice.ger.dan.swe.nor.fin).mkv
    LazyTown.-.101.Welcome.to.LazyTown-Welcome.to.LazyTown.(Dual.Audio.US.UK).mkv
    LazyTown.-.101.Welcome.to.LazyTown-Welcome.to.LazyTown.(x264).(multi_en.ice-ep.ice-ost.ger.fre.dan.swe.nor.fin.kor).mkv
    LazyTown.-.101.Welcome.to.LazyTown-Welcome.to.LazyTown.mkv
    LazyTown.-.102.Defeeted-Always.a.Way.(x264).(multi_en.us-uk.ice.ger.fre.ice-us.kor).mkv
    LazyTown.-.102.Defeeted-Bing.Bang.(x264).(multi_en-us-uk.ice.ger.fre.ko).mkv
    LazyTown.-.105.Sleepless.in.LazyTown-Wake.Up.(Dual.Audio.US.UK).mkv
    LazyTown.-.107.Hero.for.a.Day-Step.by.Step.(Dual.Audio.US.UK).mkv
    LazyTown.-.113.Cry.Dinosaur-Spooky.Song.(Dual.Audio.US.UK).mkv
    LazyTown.-.126.LazyTown's.New.Superhero-Bing.Bang.(Dual.Audio.US.UK).mkv
    LazyTown.-.126.LazyTown's.New.Superhero-Take.a.Vacation.(Dual.Audio.US.UK).mkv
    LazyTown.-.126.LazyTown's.New.Superhero-Woof,Woof,Woof.mkv
    LazyTown.-.Anything.Can.Happen.(E04.Crystal.Caper).Anamorphic.x264.AAC.mp4
    LazyTown.-.Bing.Bang.(E28.LazyTown's.Greatest.Hits).Anamorphic.x264.en-us-uk.mkv
    LazyTown.-.Bing.Bang.Christmas.(E29.Surprise.Santa).(Anamorphic.dual.audio.en-us-uk).mkv

music vids 2.zip 646.1 MB
    https://mega.nz/#!sg0ywYJJ!OxooS0Kgm...z8ljHcuKGc3L70

LazyTown.-.Cooking.by.the.Book.(E06.Swiped.Sweets).Anamorphic.x264.Dual.Audio.mp4
    LazyTown.-.Cooking.by.the.Book.(E25.Miss.Roberta).(Anamorphic.dual.audio.en-us-uk).mkv
    LazyTown.-.Cooking.by.the.Book.(E28.LazyTown's.Greatest.Hits).Anamorphic.x264.en-us-uk.mkv
    LazyTown.-.Energy.(E18.Records.Day).Anamorphic.x264.dual.en-us-uk.mkv
    LazyTown.-.Energy.(E34.Sportacus.on.the.Move).Anamorphic.x264.Dual.Audio.mp4
    LazyTown.-.Galaxy.(E33.Ziggys.Alien).Anamorphic.x264.Dual.Audio.mp4
    LazyTown.-.Gizmo.Guy.(E17.Zap.It).Anamorphic.x264.Dual.Audio.mp4
    LazyTown.-.Go.for.it.(E15.The.Laziest.Town).Anamorphic.x264.dual.en-us-uk.mkv
    LazyTown.-.Good.Stuff.(E31.Sports.Candy.Festival).(Anamorphic.dual.audio.en-us-uk).mkv
    LazyTown.-.Have.You.Never.(E23.Sportacus.Who).(Anamorphic.dual.audio.en-us-uk).mkv
    LazyTown.-.I.Love.Christmas.(E29.Surprise.Santa).(Anamorphic.Dual.Audio.US.UK).mkv
    LazyTown.-.Lazy.Scouts.(E10.Lazy.Scouts).Anamorphic.x264.dual.en-us-uk.mkv
    LazyTown.-.Man.on.a.Mission.(E28.LazyTown's.Greatest.Hits).Anamorphic.x264.en-us-uk.mkv
    LazyTown.-.Master.of.Disguise.(E30.Robbie's.Greatest.Misses).Anamorphic.mkv
    LazyTown.-.Mine.Song.(E28.LazyTown's.Greatest.Hits).Anamorphic.x264.en-us-uk.mkv
    LazyTown.-.No.Ones.Lazy.in.LazyTown.(E34.Sportacus.on.the.Move).Anamorphic.x264.Dual.Audio.mp4
    LazyTown.-.No.One's.Lazy.in.LazyTown.(E08.Sportafake).Anamorphic.x264.dual.en-us-uk.mkv
    LazyTown.-.No.One's.Lazy.in.LazyTown.(E28.LazyTown's.Greatest.Hits).Anamorphic.x264.en-us-uk.mkv
    LazyTown.-.Playtime.(E24.Soccer.Sucker).Anamorphic.x264.dual.en-us-uk.mkv
    LazyTown.-.Spooky.Song.(E28.LazyTown's.Greatest.Hits).Anamorphic.x264.en-us-uk.mkv

music vids 3.zip 742.3 MB
    https://mega.co.nz/#!Q4kGTJLI!eaHiNh...XTvW758Px5whck

LazyTown.-.Teamwork.(E28.LazyTown's.Greatest.Hits).Anamorphic.x264.en-us-uk.mkv
    LazyTown.-.Twenty.Times.Song.(E28.LazyTown's.Greatest.Hits).Anamorphic.x264.en-us-uk.mkv
    LazyTown.-.Twenty.Times.Time.(E34.Sportacus.on.the.Move).Anamorphic.x264.Dual.Audio.mp4
    LazyTown.-.Welcome.to.LazyTown.(Christmas.Version).(E29.Surprise.Santa).Anamorphic.mkv
    LazyTown.-.You.are.a.Pirate.(E28.LazyTown's.Greatest.Hits).Anamorphic.x264.en-us-uk.mkv
    LazyTown.E07.Hero.for.a.Day.-.Step.by.Step.WS-Anamorphic.(AU-DVD2).x264.AAC.mp4
    LazyTown.E08.-.No.Ones.Lazy.in.LazyTown.(Sportafake).WS-Anamorphic.AUDVD3.x264.AAC.mp4
    LazyTown.E09.-.Twenty.Times.Time.(Happy.Brush.Day).WS-Anamorphic.AUDVD3.x264.AAC.mp4
    LazyTown.E14.My.Treehouse.-.Teamwork.WS-Anamorphic.(AU_DVD2).x264.AAC.mp4
    LazyTown.E15.The.Laziest.Town.-.Go.for.it!.WS-Anamorphic.(AU-DVD2).x264.AAC.mp4
    LazyTown.E17.Zap.It.-.Gizmo.Guy.WS-Anamorphic.(AU_DVD2).x264.AAC.mp4
    LazyTown.E19.Prince.Stingy.-.I'm.a.Prince.DVDRIP.WS-Anamorphic.(x264.dual.en-us-uk).mp4
    LazyTown.E26.-.Bing.Bang.(LazyTowns.New.Superhero).WS-Anamorphic.AUDVD3.x264.AAC.mp4
    LazyTown.E26.-.Take.a.Vacation.(LazyTowns.New.Superhero).WS-Anamorphic.AUDVD3.x264.AAC.mp4
    LazyTown.E26.-.Woof,Woof,Woof.(LazyTowns.New.Superhero).WS-Anamorphic.AUDVD3.x264.AAC.mp4
    LazyTown.E38.Double.Trouble.-.Fun.to.be.the.Mayor.WS-Anamorphic.UK7.x264.AAC.en-uk.mp4
    LazyTown.E39.Haunted.Castle.-.Playing.on.the.Playground.DVDRIP.WS-Anamorphic.(x264.dual.en-us-uk).mp4
    LazyTown.E40.The.LazyTown.Snow.Monster.-.Snow,Give.Me.Snow.WS-Anamorphic.UKDVD7.x264.dual.en-us-uk.mp4
    LazyTown.E41.The.LazyTown.Circus.-.Bing.Bang.(Circus.Version).WS-Anamorphic.UKDVD7.x264.dual.en-us-uk.mp4
    LazyTown.E41.The.LazyTown.Circus.-.Time.to.Start.the.Show.WS-Anamorphic.UKDVD7.x264.dual.en-us-uk.mp4
    LazyTown.E42.Friends.Forever.-.New.Games.Everyday.WS-Anamorphic.x264.dual.en-us-uk.mp4
    LazyTown.E48.The.Lazy.Genie.-.The.Greatest.Genie.WS-Anamorphic.DVDRIP.(x264.en-uk).mp4
    LazyTown.E49.Once.Upon.a.Time.-.Story.Time.WS-Anamorphic.(x264.en.us_uk_aac).mp4
    LazyTown.E51.Dancing.Dreams.-.I.Wanna.Dance.WS-Anamorphic.(x264.en-uk).mp4
    LazyTown.E52.Sportacus.Saves.the.Toys.-.Let's.Go.WS-Anamorphic.UKDVD7.x264.dual.en-us-uk.mp4

music vids 576p.zip 456.5 MB
    https://mega.nz/#!ghN30DLS!NNOBKFgWl...mNHHeQxY2auFcU

LazyTown.-.Anything.Can.Happen.(E04.Crystal.Caper).WS.XviD.AC3.1024x576.avi
    LazyTown.-.Cooking.by.the.Book.(E06.Swiped.Sweets).WS.XviD.Dual.Audio.1024x576.avi
    LazyTown.-.Energy.(E34.Sportacus.on.the.Move).WS.XviD.Dual.Audio.1024x576.avi
    LazyTown.-.Galaxy.(E33.Ziggys.Alien).WS.XviD.Dual.Audio.1024x576.avi
    LazyTown.-.Gizmo.Guy.(E17.Zap.It).WS.XviD.Dual.Audio.1024x576.avi
    LazyTown.-.No.Ones.Lazy.in.LazyTown.(E34.Sportacus.on.the.Move).WS.XviD.Dual.Audio.1024x576.avi
    LazyTown.-.Twenty.Times.Time.(E34.Sportacus.on.the.Move).WS.XviD.Dual.Audio.1024x576.avi

Comment

y8ah i dont mind mate, as long as quality isnt really really really really crap i dont care lol

also thanks

Comment

Cool, and you're welcome :) . I have the music videos from the second UK DVD all ripped with both the US and UK audio tracks. I went a little overboard with the quality though. Xizer also requested something similar so I had these ones uploaded already:

Here are the songs along with the episode they are from in that .rar file:

LazyTown - 123 Sportacus Who?: Have You Never?
        LazyTown - 125 Miss Roberta: Cooking by the Book
        LazyTown - 129 Surprise Santa: Bing Bang (Christmas Version)
        LazyTown - 129 Surprise Santa: I Love Christmas
        LazyTown - 129 Surprise Santa: Welcome to LazyTown (Christmas Version)
        LazyTown - 130 Robbie's Greatest Misses: Master of Disguise
        LazyTown - 201 Sports Candy Festival: Good Stuff

Enjoy! I'll work on the first UK DVD soon.

Comment

thank you ever so much nindan

saves me some time w00t

Comment

I have a bunch of music videos that I downloaded from youtube. Some of them I believe were taken down, so if need be I have low quality versions of some fo the songs. I am sure someone will rip them eventually.

Comment

nindan they are aweosme quality

and samada i dont mind if there not aweosme some quality, i just cannot be bothered to rip them myself so any quality is good to me

Comment

I'll just .rar them all together since they all add up to like 260mb.

Here you go http://files.filefront.com/MV_EarlyT.../fileinfo.html

Comment

thnaks man i appreciate it

Comment

Here's another set from the 1st UK DVD with the US audio over it too. You will need to download all 5 parts to extract the files (WinRAR is recommended):

And here are the songs included:

LazyTown - 101 Welcome to LazyTown-Have You Ever Been Sad?
                    LazyTown - 101 Welcome to LazyTown-Have You Never?
                    LazyTown - 101 Welcome to LazyTown-Have You Never? + Have You Ever Been Sad?
                    LazyTown - 101 Welcome to LazyTown-Welcome to LazyTown
                    LazyTown - 102 Defeeted-Always a Way
                    LazyTown - 102 Defeeted-Bing Bang
                    LazyTown - 103 Sports Day-Energy
                    LazyTown - 111 Dr. Rottenstein-Good Stuff
                    LazyTown - 112 Rottenbeard-You are a Pirate

If there are problems with this downloading method, let me know and I'll reupload it all in one file somewhere else.

Comment

Another set, this time from the third UK DVD, Anyone can be a Hero:

And here's the music videos along with the episodes they are from:
                      LazyTown - 105 Sleepless in LazyTown-Wake Up
                      LazyTown - 107 Hero for a Day-Step by Step
                      LazyTown - 113 Cry Dinosaur-Spooky Song
                      LazyTown - 126 LazyTown's New Superhero-Bing Bang
                      LazyTown - 126 LazyTown's New Superhero-Take a Vacation
                      LazyTown - 126 LazyTown's New Superhero-Woof,Woof,Woof

Comment

I actually had every single one ripped and was posting them on this forum back around October, but people kept hassling me saying it was pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by Biggymcfinch
                          I actually had every single one ripped and was posting them on this forum back around October, but people kept hassling me saying it was pointless.
                          I wasn't around during that time, but it sure does seem odd that people were hassling you about posting them. People go to YouTube to check out the videos of LazyTown, it would make sense that people would want a downloadable version too if they liked. Bah, I'm confused. Well, whatever happens, I was doing it all for fun.

Comment

Re: All The Music Vids?

It's been awhile since my last upload. Here are the widescreen encodes from the 5th UK DVD (thanks to the provider :)):

XviD version (Download all 5 parts and extract):

x264 version (Download all 5 parts and extract):l]

These are quite large, I encoded them with a bitrate of 2000 kbps. Over 400MB for the XviD version.

Here are the music videos that are in there:
                            LazyTown E22 Remote Control - Gizmo Guy
                            LazyTown E28 LazyTown's Greatest Hits - Bing Bang
                            LazyTown E28 LazyTown's Greatest Hits - Cooking by the Book
                            LazyTown E28 LazyTown's Greatest Hits - Man on a Mission
                            LazyTown E28 LazyTown's Greatest Hits - Mine Song
                            LazyTown E28 LazyTown's Greatest Hits - No One's Lazy in LazyTown
                            LazyTown E28 LazyTown's Greatest Hits - Spooky Song
                            LazyTown E28 LazyTown's Greatest Hits - Teamwork
                            LazyTown E28 LazyTown's Greatest Hits - Twenty Times Song
                            LazyTown E28 LazyTown's Greatest Hits - You are a Pirate
                            LazyTown E32 Dancing Duel - I Can Move
                            LazyTown E35 Rockin' Robbie - Bing Bang Rock
                            LazyTown E35 Rockin' Robbie - Rock Your Socks Off
                            LazyTown E35 Rockin' Robbie - When We Play in a Band
                            LazyTown E36 Little Sportacus - Time to Play

I forgot to include the extra music videos they had on the DVD. Those will come later. ;)

EDIT: Added x264 Links.

Comment

Re: All The Music Vids?

Sweetness.
                              I was going to ask about this a while back, but... didn't.

Any chance of getting those from UK DVD #4?
                              And thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X