All The Music Vids?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: All The Music Vids?

Just a little bump. The last DL link in the post above is my Multi Language track experiment. I chose that one since it's the smallest of the 3. If there's any interest in it, I'll upload the rest. :)

Comment

Still waiting for the ultimate LT torrent, with ALL OF THEM!

Comment

Originally posted by nindanjoe
        The last DL link in the post above is my Multi Language track experiment.
        That one taken from the YouTube source sounds terrible.
        The rest, however, are complete and utter epicality.
        You, sir, win.

Originally posted by Ooooooozmin
        Still waiting for the ultimate LT torrent, with ALL OF THEM!
        That has nothing to do with anything in this thread.
        You, sir, lose.

Comment

lol, just saying man, at least I didn't post it in the "LazyPics" thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Ultra Magnus
            The last DL link in the post above is my Multi Language track experiment.
            That one taken from the YouTube source sounds terrible.
            The rest, however, are complete and utter epicality.
            You, sir, win.
            Thanks. :) I forgot to give a warning when switching audio tracks, the MP3 tracks are louder than the AC3. Occasionally, when switching from AC3 to MP3, the video and sound will speed up, probably due to the sample rate changing from 48kHz to 44.1kHz, respectively. I forgot to give the sources for the audio tracks! The Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, and Finnish tracks come from sportastehpaline and Xizer, the German from Xizer, there's YouTube Icelandic tracks from shinju_chan (also her upload of the Icelandic soundtrack), certain US tracks from Skootch, and other US tracks from the US DVDs.

I think I'll upload the my experiments with UK DVD 2 next, that's another small one that I forgot about. :) The biggest one is the UK DVD 1 one, weighing in at 500MB! I think I have a few Korean tracks from Numerius Plancus in there somewhere, I wonder what happened to that dude.

Maybe someday, ooozmin, maybe someday. :)

Comment

Here are the multi track experiments from the 2nd UK DVD. Only a few languages for this:

UK2_x264_multi-track:

I'm also testing out Sendshack with these. I initially tried to upload the entire thing together, but it failed 2 times. It worked when I split it to be under 100MB. They have no FAQ at their site so I had to do a bunch of guessing. I finally tried out drop.io and realized that they do not accept archives, they want media, so they can convert it and stuff. The good thing is they also link you to the original file.

Comment

UK1 x264 Multi-track, it's a big one!

It's 500 MB! Here's the file list:

LazyTown.E01.Welcome.to.LazyTown-Have.You.Ever.+.Have.You.Ever.Been.Sad.(x264).(multi_en-us-uk.ger.dan.swe.nor.fin).mkv
                LazyTown.E01.Welcome.to.LazyTown-Have.You.Ever.Been.Sad.(x264).(multi_eng.ger.dan.swe.nor.fin).mkv
                LazyTown.E01.Welcome.to.LazyTown-Have.You.Never.(x264).(multi_en-us-uk.ice.ger.dan.swe.nor.fin).mkv
                LazyTown.E01.Welcome.to.LazyTown-Welcome.to.LazyTown.(x264).(multi_en.ice-ep.ice-ost.ger.fre.dan.swe.nor.fin.kor).mkv
                LazyTown.E02.Defeeted-Always.a.Way.(x264).(multi_en.us-uk.ice.ger.fre.ice-us.kor).mkv
                LazyTown.E02.Defeeted-Bing.Bang.(x264).(multi_en-us-uk.ice.ger.fre.kor).mkv
                LazyTown.E03.Sports.Day-Energy.(x264).(multi_en.us-uk.ice.ger.dan.swe.nor.fin).mkv
                LazyTown.E11.Dr.Rottenstein-Good.Stuff.(x264).(multi_en.us-uk.ice.ger.dan.swe.nor.fin).mkv
                LazyTown.E12.Rottenbeard-You.are.a.Pirate.(x264).(multi_en-us-uk.ice.ger.fre.kor).mkv

Comment

Sounds great! Unfortunately [url] keeps telling me: "File not found or inaccessible."

Comment

Dag, that stinks! I should have checked the links first! I'll re-upload to Megaupload in 2 pieces soonish.

Comment

Alright, re-uploaded to Megaupload in two different packs! Download links:

master131's request should be next. :)

MD5 Checksums (use wxChecksums to check it):
                      Code:
                      d5bd12f52bfa9f0d2ab016ca455f72d1 *UK1_multitrack_pack1.rar
                      c84fd374aaa4e5d4dd9c5bbe66775f40 *UK1_multitrack_pack2.rar

Comment

Alright, re-uploaded to Megaupload in two different packs!
                        Great stuff! Me like.

Comment

Working...
                        X