No announcement yet.

The Lazy Rockets - New Episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What channel do you get it on?? My schedule says 7 AM on the weekends, but instead Dora or Fairly Odd Parents ran...for the past 3 weeks on Nickelodeon.

And I'd like this episode too

Comment

Rubyducky, it sounds like you live in the USA.

Unfortunately, Viacom USA does not give a crap about LazyTown. The only time I can find that it airs is 2:30 PM EST on weekends on Noggin. They do not air any Season 2 episodes, and the main Nick network never airs the show at all.

Maybe, maybe we'll get some premieres in the fall, but I wouldn't count on it. Lucky for us, though, Australia and Canada still care about LT and broadcast the US versions of the episodes.

Comment

YTV rocks when they play LT

Comment

Originally posted by ooozmin
          YTV rocks when they play LT
          \
          also Discovery kids in Spanish, We have the ''Energy book'',''Birthday surprise'' and the otehr new episodes every Tuesday

Comment

Re: The Lazy Rockets - New Episode

Hi,can you include soon this episode and episode "Once upon a time",please?,also,can you include in emule?

Comment

Someone will upload them as soon as they get a chance to record it, don't worry. These two premieres just caught people off guard the first time. Australia already has these episodes, so I'm sure the UK and Canada will be getting them soon too.

Comment

^ and maybe my Country Mexico too, im going to see ''lazytown Goes Digital'' this tuesday.

Comment

When include this episode and the episode "Once upon a time"?

Comment

Originally posted by Enganchada
                    When include this episode and the episode "Once upon a time"?
                    Yes.

Comment

This episode is airing on YTV tomorrow!!! so anyone who can tape it and get it up online please do!! ^_^

Comment

merlin, thanks for your constant updates.

Our Canadian members will be on it.

Comment

Originally posted by merlin55
                          This episode is airing on YTV tomorrow!!! so anyone who can tape it and get it up online please do!! ^_^

So what happened to the episode?

Comment

I've capped it with my DVD recorder, I've uploading as I write this -- Though it'll take a while >.<
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EdisLeado
                              I've capped it with my DVD recorder, I've uploading as I write this -- Though it'll take a while >.<
                              I woulda had it up Saturday morning (my timezone), but our DVD recorder broke. Least everybody else didn't have to wait too much longer.

Comment

OMGYAY I saw The Lazy Rockets!! I'm so sorry that I didn't have time to record it or anything - they just changed the scheduling so I found it by accident. Anyway, it's a pretty good episode (even if the song wasn't that great) and it was nice that it wasn't one of those really preachy ones - they weren't gonna press safe driving that much to four year olds, I think. Lol, "now try to remember this when you're sixteen". Seems like they cut down on the Sportacus-Stephanie interactions, though. It was only Steph doing the Bing-Bang, for example, and I don't think I remember a moment when it was just them on the screen (as opposed to earlier episodes, where Steph was the obvious favourite). Maybe someone thought it was getting a bit weird? Or maybe I'm just reading waaaay too much into it and no one else even noticed.

Comment

Working...
                                X