Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lazy Rockets - New Episode

Synopsis:
    The Mayor runs a billycart race. Stephanie, Stingy and Ziggy build race cars, but Robbie cheats by getting himself a rocket powered car. You can probably guess from there what happens.

Good episode. The song is a take-off of 'Greased Lightning', and the kids' and Robbie's racing costumes are cool. Robbie's race-car is great. There is a funny scene with Stingy and Robbie arguing over a parking space. The only bit I didn't like was the first scene (the Sportacus in the airship segment before the credits). Sportacus builds a car out of fruit, which looks kinda creepy.

Edgar, your screen-shot is from that episode

It's dated 2007.

DID YOU RECORD IT?

Comment

Re: The Lazy Rockets - New Episode

Originally posted by Ponycat
      Synopsis:
      The Mayor runs a billycart race. Stephanie, Stingy and Ziggy build race cars, but Robbie cheats by getting himself a rocket powered car. You can probably guess from there what happens.

Good episode. The song is a take-off of 'Greased Lightning', and the kids' and Robbie's racing costumes are cool. Robbie's race-car is great. There is a funny scene with Stingy and Robbie arguing over a parking space. The only bit I didn't like was the first scene (the Sportacus in the airship segment before the credits). Sportacus builds a car out of fruit, which looks kinda creepy.

Edgar, your screen-shot is from that episode

It's dated 2007.
      well some one find the download for the episode

Comment

aw, hopefully it will be as good as the fast and the furious franchise!

Comment

oh yeah, that's a cool Episode, and Finally i know something about My picture

Comment

I'm starting to really get annoyed that we don't get the new episodes in the states. I think the president needs to hold a press conference.

Comment

Originally posted by kallikak
              I'm starting to really get annoyed that we don't get the new episodes in the states. I think the president needs to hold a press conference.
              LAWL. That's one press conference I would definitely watch.

But I don't think the president would be in favor of letting the new LT episodes air. One of the suggested factors why LT doesn't get airtime in the USA as compared to other countries is that junk food companies are paying Nick Jr. not to air the show, and Bush is always on the side of capitalism.

Or, more likely, he just doesn't care. American television has been a cesspool for a while now and no one has been bothered to fix it.

Comment

Like a bumper sticker I saw the other day, it was a picture of Bush with the caption "Like a rock. Only dumber." I quite enjoyed it. :)

And eee~ I want to see what Robbie looks like for this episode~ <3

Comment

^
                  We dont care,

i love this Episode it looks good,with the cars and a race ;)

Comment

Re: Lazy Rockets

I'd like to go on record here saying that this episode would be the best ever if it included "Pimp My Ride: Lazytown." I can so see Stingy's car bouncing with black lights glowing out the bottom, and a huge blinking dollar sign on the front. Also, fake tiger fur for the interior and diamonds embedded in the paint job. BLING YO!

Not sure that would make it race better, but it would be hella cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Frakkyfire
                      I'd like to go on record here saying that this episode would be the best ever if it included "Pimp My Ride: Lazytown." I can so see Stingy's car bouncing with black lights glowing out the bottom, and a huge blinking dollar sign on the front. Also, fake tiger fur for the interior and diamonds embedded in the paint job. BLING YO!

Comment

Originally posted by kallikak
                        Originally posted by Frakkyfire

LOL, thank you.

Comment

ok ,lets Stay on Topic ,

i wanna see this episode as quick as possible.

Comment

Speaking of new episodes, has there been any update on whether the US broadcaster for Lazytown will air the rest of Season 2? I'm just hoping they will do so during the upcoming Fall.

Comment

They played "Surprise Santa" today on YTV, wtf

Comment

Working...
                              X