No announcement yet.

Once Upon a Time - new Episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tht episode looks screwed up. hopefully someone will be ble to cp it soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ooozmin
      So I watched "friends forever" today on YTV. It was great!
      Well hopefully someone will cap the 4 episodes that have only aired in the UK when they air on YTV so we can have the English versions. It would have been nice if someone had gotten Sportacus on the Move...

Comment

This episode sounds awesome, I can hardly wait for the download.

Comment

I've watched this again (now I'm sober and have calmed down a bit), and think it's a damn fine episode. It has a cool song, a fantastic Sportacus stunt (he does a handstand on the skateboard while it's moving at speed), and some good costumes (even though you only see them briefly). The 'costume tube' scene is really funny.

The next piece of news is - another new episode this Sunday night 'Lazy Rockets'...

Comment

Quick, get some sort of HDD/DVD recorder!

Comment

Originally posted by Ponycat
              I've watched this again (now I'm sober and have calmed down a bit), and think it's a damn fine episode. It has a cool song, a fantastic Sportacus stunt (he does a handstand on the skateboard while it's moving at speed), and some good costumes (even though you only see them briefly). The 'costume tube' scene is really funny.

The next piece of news is - another new episode this Sunday night 'Lazy Rockets'...
              Thanks for all the info you're giving us. Can't wait to see these episodes. I'm probably a lot happier about this than I should be, but hey!

Comment

Originally posted by Ponycat

Lazy Rockets....hm

Comment

why aint UK gettig them first :( :( sucks lol

Comment

I've also seen pictures with an aeroplane in, we've not seen that one yet have we? I can't think of an episode with a plane in it.

Comment

Guess what.............. i saw The ''Energy Book'' in Spanish Today,here in Mexico!

Comment

Originally posted by notoriousmdc
                        Originally posted by SportaEdgar
                        Guess what.............. i saw The ''Energy Book'' in Spanish Today,here in Mexico!
                        Dude, that's wicked cool.

I've watched some eps in Spanish, but they talk too fast sometimes LOL
                        I saw a clip from youtube of Spanish LT, the voice overs didn't seem to good

Comment

New episodes... Hopefully we'll all get to see them soon. ;)

I would be happy if LT was shown at all again in Germany. <.<
                          Ah well... *hugging my third issue of the german LT magazine*
                          You can't have everything

"It's miiiiiiiiiiine." =)

Comment

Originally posted by Alaylith
                            I would be happy if LT was shown at all again in Germany. <.<
                            Is that about that thing on that Toggo website with that vote between LazyTown and SpongeBob? Or something?

Edit: And also back on the topic of the episodes: Wikipedia has finally got "Once Upon A Time" on the LT episode list. Here's what it says:

The LazyTown kids have an idea to play as the three little pigs, but Pixel has made a machine which can be scanned into the storybook. Robbie scans himself and disguises as a Wolf to change the story. Sportacus comes and saves the day.

Comment

Originally posted by AgentKJ
                              Is that about that thing on that Toggo website with that vote between LazyTown and SpongeBob? Or something?
                              Vote? Don't know anything about a vote. oO

Comment

Originally posted by Alaylith
                                Originally posted by AgentKJ
                                Vote? Don't know anything about a vote. oO
                                Bear in mind I have no idea what I'm talking about.
                                Some people on YouTube were commenting LazyTown videos, asking people to go on Toggo, click on one of the buttons, and then vote for LazyTown otherwise it would get cancelled.

Comment

Working...
                                X