• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i want to see this.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveTHYconan
      Originally posted by Ponycat
      And there is this bit where the animated Stephanie (who is half human/half pig) has her skirt blown up by a gust of wind Marilyn Munroe style. As I said, it was strange...

i think we need a pic since it was welcome to lazytown today in UK so i reckon it will be a month or 2 before we get any new episodes here

Comment

That's so cute, sounds like it was awesome. I hope you get to cap it, but...UK voices. Blech.

But now that it's August and we haven't seen anything, it looks like LT is gone from the USA forever. I hate this country.

Comment

Big Bad Wolf Robbie... Eeeee<3

Turning Lazytown into a fully animated show would be a good idea to keep it going, but I'd be extremely sad. No more live Robbie and Sportacus?? TT^TT Unless they did something Blues Clues-esque... uhh... o_O;;

And yes Zokita, I agree with you totally there. America definitely fails when it comes to providing us with Lazytown.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to seeing this, but then, I'm worried that I'll be disappointed with it lol I don't know what to do now.

Comment

Originally posted by Zokita
              That's so cute, sounds like it was awesome. I hope you get to cap it, but...UK voices. Blech.
              No, we get the US voices here in Australia, it was the American version.

Comment

Oh, well that's awesome then. Guess I'll be pirating Aussie versions from now on.

(Okay, I exaggerated. LT still airs in the USA early weekend mornings on Nick and once a day on Noggin, but they only ever air Season 1 episodes. We never get repeats of the already-aired S2 episodes or new ones. It sucks.)

Comment

(Okay, I exaggerated. LT still airs in the USA early weekend mornings on Nick and once a day on Noggin, but they only ever air Season 1 episodes. We never get repeats of the already-aired S2 episodes or new ones. It sucks.)

You are right it does suck but Noggin does show one episode from season 2, The Lazytown Snow Monster.
                  I can't wait to see this episode, if it every shows in the US, which I hope it does.

Comment

They never show lazytown on nick where I live. They show it on noggin but the only episodes they show are the ones where robbie bans healthy food and where ziggy gets a taffy machine.

Comment

Originally posted by Jokermausland
                      They never show lazytown on nick where I live. They show it on noggin but the only episodes they show are the ones where robbie bans healthy food and where ziggy gets a taffy machine.
                      Happy Brush Day?

here, i have Lazytwon all days, Seasone 1 and 2

Comment

Wait a minute

Does the Australian station broadcast LazyTown in its proper widescreen format?! Maybe in HD?! Don't get too excited Xizer...

If it's 16:9, we need to get you a better recording device than VHS tapes, stat.

Comment

ANIMATED TRIXIE FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

must...see....the new episode!!! this looks awesome!! haha!!!

Comment

We request more animated Trixie.

Comment

So I watched "friends forever" today on YTV. It was great!

Comment

Working...
                                X