Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Once Upon a Time - new Episode

Originally posted by Enganchada
    Hi,ponycat,I´m from Spain,can you include in emule or in Youtube the episodes full "Once upon a time" and "Lazy Rockets,please?.But,if you can´t do,please,include more photos of this episodes.
    hey, i know you, i was Sportacus2007 in Youtube, now i am Stingysaurus, Do you remember me?

Well, Viacom international inc will Delete it if you upload this episode in Youtube,. You need to Wait until She post it here,

Comment

I've got these on VHS, and am trying to work out how I can get them posted. I wouldn't use Youtube because I saw what Viacom did to Shinju-chan when she posted up just a tiny snippet of a new episode on youtube..

Comment

Originally posted by Ponycat
        I wouldn't use Youtube because I saw what Viacom did to Shinju-chan when she posted up just a tiny snippet of a new episode on youtube..

That's what i'm talking about.

Good luck!

Comment

Yet another reason why I want to get LazyTown out of Viacom's control. Copyright violations are deleted all the time on YouTube, no matter the source, but they're harshest on Viacom properties because of the lawsuit.

Besides, Viacom, how are we cutting into your profits if you refuse to let LT see the light of day?

Comment

Correct, if anything, watching the lazytown vids on youtube only makes me want to go download the whole episode in fullscreen+stereo audio. I mean tivo it

Comment

Working...
            X