Once Upon a Time - new Episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once Upon a Time - new Episode

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!!

I just saw an episode that I have never heard of before !!

It's called 'Once Upon a Time', and half of it is animated. Pixel scans Ziggy, Stingy and Stephanie into a storybook of the 'Three Little Pigs'. All the sequences inside the book are animated (cartoons). There was also a song I'd never heard before.

Has anyone seen or heard of this episode yet ?

omg, on tv? I wish they'd stop taking us by surprise. Hopefully this means another batch of new eps. Was it a good episode?

Also, no cartoon Trixie? :(

Comment

I swear, it's true !

I recorded it on VHS, but have to wait until my hubby (Pixel clone) comes back from New Zealand to see if I can somehow upload it for viewing on the internet. But here's a screenshot from the TV guide just to show I'm not lying...

it was a VERY strange episode. I'm not sure if I liked the animation or not, but it was well done and integral to the story.

And there is this bit where the animated Stephanie (who is half human/half pig) has her skirt blown up by a gust of wind Marilyn Munroe style. As I said, it was strange...

Comment

Oh, and Trixie didn't get animated, she stayed behind with Pixel so that they could retrieve Stingypig, Ziggypig and Stephanie pig from the storybook....

Comment

To be honest I thought the Foxtel guide listing had to be a typo, as I'd never heard of it before. We have only had about half of the season 2 episodes so far, last night was the 'Snow Monster' which was the first time I'd seen it. And we still haven't had episodes like 'Lazytown Circus' and 'Sportacus moves'.
          It's on again at 4:30 in the morning if you can get access to Australian Pay TV. I'm not game to touch our home network. My hubby has everything in the house networked (we've got an entire IP number subnet range to run this little leaking cottage), but if I touch things the entire house network crashed and that means no Lazytown for me for a week ..
          Vespasian - are you out there ? Can you help us ?

Comment

was that on today on nick jr in the UK? if so ill cap it later

Comment

I missed it, but according to DigiGuide it was Welcome to LazyTown on Nick Jr UK today.

Comment

I know this is really, really pathetic, but I had to share, so I took photos of the telly.
                Yes, the pictures are truly crap, but it gives you an idea of what the episode was about.

Comment

They were inside a book, so the background is the pages of the book (I think)

Comment

Originally posted by Ponycat

The bulldozer is back. You'd think they'd use such a large prop more often.

Comment

Yeesh, the cartoon art would have been totally cool if they hadn't had pig noses. Is there a reason for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ponycat
                        And there is this bit where the animated Stephanie (who is half human/half pig) has her skirt blown up by a gust of wind Marilyn Munroe style. As I said, it was strange...
                        :| rofl, insanity!

this episode looks like it'll be pretty awesome though (apparent furryness aside). i like the idea of having animation within the show... can't wait til i'll be able to see this! (whenever that'll be...stupid nickelodeon.)

Comment

i don't like the animations really :( UNLESS it was in HD hehe

Comment

That ep's concept looks like it'd be supremely brilliant or lame. I'm hoping for the former!

Comment

What the hell?
                              When I read Stephanie is half human half pig and her skirt blows up I was sure it was a joke...

This one sounds interesting...

Comment

Working...
                              X