Once Upon a Time - new Episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AgentKJ
    Bear in mind I have no idea what I'm talking about.
    Some people on YouTube were commenting LazyTown videos, asking people to go on Toggo, click on one of the buttons, and then vote for LazyTown otherwise it would get cancelled.

Well, LT was cancelled several weeks ago, so the votes already over...

Comment

Aww, Alaylith, that's awful.

Cancelling LT over some stupid online poll is one of the worst ways for a show to go. It's entirely possible that some LT haters were cheating in favor of Spongebob. There really isn't much of a positive here, but at least it wasn't cancelled in favor of Dora the Explorer. THEN there would be hell to pay!

...I really hope something happens to Toggo to make them regret that decision, or that maybe the disappearance is only temporary.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaylith
        Originally posted by AgentKJ
        Bear in mind I have no idea what I'm talking about.
        Some people on YouTube were commenting LazyTown videos, asking people to go on Toggo, click on one of the buttons, and then vote for LazyTown otherwise it would get cancelled.

Well, LT was cancelled several weeks ago, so the votes already over...
        I know, I was just wondering if it was about that.

Btw, I love your sig. :)

Comment

Re: New episode

This is sad, but at this point I would be excited just to see a crappy YouTube vid of this episode that someone made by pointing a video camera at the TV. I can't believe I said that, but it's true. This episode sounds so strange, I *must* see it.

On the bright side, I'm a bit luckier than those in Germany and the US - YTV shows episodes of Lazytown from both seasons every weekday. This fact alone has made that channel awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Frakkyfire
            This fact alone has made that channel awesome.
            Does it even make up for the fact that they renamed Beast Wars to 'Beasties'?

Comment

Originally posted by moomoo
              Does it even make up for the fact that they renamed Beast Wars to 'Beasties'?
              Beasties? ...What? :C

Eh, this really is quite frustrating, having no idea what Nick Jr is up to when it comes to airing Lazytown. I really do hope it's something like they're just waiting to start the season(?) in the fall.

Comment

I leave for thee days and it's still not up? Someone upload this vid, or I'll start beating you!

Comment

well someone needs to upload the episode

Comment

Originally posted by jujubean07
                    well someone needs to upload the episode
                    The only person who has seen it is Ponycat, who has said she might be able to upload, but not yet.

Comment

Sweet Jesus, those cartoon kids look insane. I could accept them in the coloring book, but this is taking it too far.

Comment

Re: Once Upon a Time - new Episode

Make it like Blue's Clues where everyone's animated except Sportaguy and Stephanie and Robbie

Comment

Originally posted by Rubyducky
                          Make it like Blue's Clues where everyone's animated except Sportaguy and Stephanie and Robbie
                          I'll take puppets over Blue's Clues's shitty animation any day.

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer
                            I'll take puppets over Blue's Clues's shitty animation any day.
                            Thirded. One of the reasons I love LT in the first place is the amazing puppetry. Puppets of all kinds fascinate me for some reason. Sockpuppets, finger puppets, marionettes. I love them all.

Comment

"It's weird how finger puppets sounds ok as a noun"

(Demitri Martin ftw)

on-topic: somebody figure out when this is gonna air again

Comment

Hi,ponycat,I´m from Spain,can you include in emule or in Youtube the episodes full "Once upon a time" and "Lazy Rockets,please?.But,if you can´t do,please,include more photos of this episodes.

Comment

Working...
                                X