LazyTown Fanfiction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LazyTown Fanfictions

hey there. i am one big fan of death note. recently, i've been planning to make a crossover comic of death note and LazyTown. From the sound, it looks fun to me. like robbie and raito team up together to get lazytown to its original form and kira helping robbie and end up killing robbie because he's the villain. The wammy's child end up being wise and energetic with Stephanie and Sportacus help them investigating KIRA case. I stuck until there. Any of your ideas and opinions would be highly appreciated.

Comment

Re: Death Note + LazyTown

at what point in the death note series would this happen in, before or after L's death, or is it an alternate continuity? i'm glad that there's another death note fan on here :)

Comment

Originally posted by Lawliet
        hey there. i am one big fan of death note. recently, i've been planning to make a crossover comic of death note and LazyTown. From the sound, it looks fun to me. like robbie and raito team up together to get lazytown to its original form and kira helping robbie and end up killing robbie because he's the villain. The wammy's child end up being wise and energetic with Stephanie and Sportacus help them investigating KIRA case. I stuck until there. Any of your ideas and opinions would be highly appreciated.
        Umm...Kira ends up killing all of them, because they're getting in his way? ^^; jk

I was sorta thinking about something in the same line yesterday. But mine didn't involve Kira. Just Robbie getting his hands on a death note lol Which he probably would end up doing nothing with it, because he's a big softy, and would be too afraid to use it. lol :?

Comment

I clicked on this topic and thought someone was going to say something about receiving death notes for watching LazyTown.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro555
            at what point in the death note series would this happen in, before or after L's death, or is it an alternate continuity? i'm glad that there's another death note fan on here :)
            its before. but this time all of them (L, Near, Matt, Mello) are gathering together. :)
            do u get what i'm sayin??

Comment

Originally posted by BusyTown
              Originally posted by Lawliet
              Umm...Kira ends up killing all of them, because they're getting in his way? ^^; jk

I was sorta thinking about something in the same line yesterday. But mine didn't involve Kira. Just Robbie getting his hands on a death note lol Which he probably would end up doing nothing with it, because he's a big softy, and would be too afraid to use it. lol :?
              ..and that would be better. LOL. Instead of his old plan to get LazyTown into its orig. form, he get a new plan. To change the world and be a god. hahah.

Comment

Originally posted by AgentKJ
                I clicked on this topic and thought someone was going to say something about receiving death notes for watching LazyTown.
                LOL. No no. its about a 'what if' the character from Death Note get visit in LazyTown

Comment

i'm looking forward to it, hope you do it soon

Comment

That completely reminds me of this cosplay skit
                    [youtube]i_K4JbgSJZc[/youtube]
                    In which Stingy gets a hold of the Death Note and well... you'll find out.

Comment

haha I was just about to link to that cosplay skit! It was the funniest thing I've ever seen!

There's also some fanart on deviantart....thats LT/DeathNote....something about L and Sweets and Robbie and Sweets..I can't remember.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni
                        lol that looked more like a sex change potion to me

Funny how everyone cheered for Robbie when he made his entrance.

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni
                          about the video: Sportacus and Stingy sure is lucky that they didn't see the Shinigami.hahah LOL-S

Comment

Originally posted by merlin55
                            haha I was just about to link to that cosplay skit! It was the funniest thing I've ever seen!

There's also some fanart on deviantart....thats LT/DeathNote....something about L and Sweets and Robbie and Sweets..I can't remember.
                            Cool piece. are those people from Glanni's video??

Comment

Apparently they are. I have to say, Stingy looks better than Stephanie, for once lol

Comment

Originally posted by Perro555
                                i'm looking forward to it, hope you do it soon
                                I'll do it as soon as i finish my big exam in Oct. Then i'm free till the end of Dec. :) Can't wait for that day.

Comment

Working...
                                X