LAZY MEMBER
    Level 15 - The Baby Troll

Local Date
    18th October 2019
    Local Time
    16:23

Re: LazyTown Fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by Zokita
    Peanut Butter Banana Sandwiches:An adorable SportaRobbie with plenty of Stephanie's cuteness.
    Eeee! My favorite LT fic I've read yet! I love how well Robbie is portrayed. Actually, I adore all of that writer's LT work X3

LAZY MEMBER
    Level 20 - Master of Posting

Local Date
    18th October 2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by DSK
    Peanut Butter Banana Sandwiches:An adorable SportaRobbie with plenty of Stephanie's cuteness.
    Eeee! My favorite LT fic I've read yet! I love how well Robbie is portrayed. Actually, I adore all of that writer's LT work X3
    I've got her friended on LJ, so I'll pass on the compliment, shall I?

LAZY MEMBER
    Level 20 - Master of Posting

Local Date
    18th October 2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CJVercetti
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly
    Quote Originally Posted by DSK
    I've got her friended on LJ, so I'll pass on the compliment, shall I?
    Lol, name dropping.
    Half the journals on my f-list are "BNF"s of some description, as my LJ f-list started out as a reading list.

The Inspector LAZY MEMBER
    Local Date
    18th October 2019
    Local Time
    17:23
    Go-Go-LazyTown has really good fanfics on there by a couple of people.

If anyone is interested, my fanfic is here.
    It started out as one story but has now turned into more of a series. I've just started the fourth story lol
    I caress it cos I possess it

LAZY MEMBER
    Level 9 - Energy Poster

Local Date
    18th October 2019
    Local Time

Get it Together is another site where I'm a part of (Not the creator). There're fanfics there.

Note: If I broke a rule, you may delete this reply and you'll also have my apology ahead of time, but it's worth the try.

LAZY MEMBER
    Level 5 - Twenty Times Poster
    Local Date
    18th October 2019
    Local Time

LazyTown Fanfictions

hey there. i am one big fan of death note. recently, i've been planning to make a crossover comic of death note and LazyTown. From the sound, it looks fun to me. like robbie and raito team up together to get lazytown to its original form and kira helping robbie and end up killing robbie because he's the villain. The wammy's child end up being wise and energetic with Stephanie and Sportacus help them investigating KIRA case. I stuck until there. Any of your ideas and opinions would be highly appreciated.
    I am Stephanie // Which LazyTown kid are you?

http://go-go-lazytown.com/quizzes/stephanie.gif

LAZY MEMBER
    Level 4 - Poster On The Move

Local Date
    18th October 2019
    Local Time

Re: Death Note + LazyTown

at what point in the death note series would this happen in, before or after L's death, or is it an alternate continuity? i'm glad that there's another death note fan on here

LAZY MEMBER
    Level 10 - LazyTowner
    Local Date
    18th October 2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lawliet
    hey there. i am one big fan of death note. recently, i've been planning to make a crossover comic of death note and LazyTown. From the sound, it looks fun to me. like robbie and raito team up together to get lazytown to its original form and kira helping robbie and end up killing robbie because he's the villain. The wammy's child end up being wise and energetic with Stephanie and Sportacus help them investigating KIRA case. I stuck until there. Any of your ideas and opinions would be highly appreciated.
    Umm...Kira ends up killing all of them, because they're getting in his way? ^^; jk

I was sorta thinking about something in the same line yesterday. But mine didn't involve Kira. Just Robbie getting his hands on a death note lol Which he probably would end up doing nothing with it, because he's a big softy, and would be too afraid to use it. lol

The Inspector LAZY MEMBER
    Local Date
    18th October 2019
    Local Time
    17:23

I clicked on this topic and thought someone was going to say something about receiving death notes for watching LazyTown.
    I caress it cos I possess it

LAZY MEMBER
    Local Date
    18th October 2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Perro555
    at what point in the death note series would this happen in, before or after L's death, or is it an alternate continuity? i'm glad that there's another death note fan on here
    its before. but this time all of them (L, Near, Matt, Mello) are gathering together.
    do u get what i'm sayin??

LAZY MEMBER
    Local Date
    18th October 2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by BusyTown
    Umm...Kira ends up killing all of them, because they're getting in his way? ^^; jk

I was sorta thinking about something in the same line yesterday. But mine didn't involve Kira. Just Robbie getting his hands on a death note lol Which he probably would end up doing nothing with it, because he's a big softy, and would be too afraid to use it. lol
    ..and that would be better. LOL. Instead of his old plan to get LazyTown into its orig. form, he get a new plan. To change the world and be a god. hahah.

LAZY MEMBER
    Local Date
    18th October 2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by AgentKJ
    I clicked on this topic and thought someone was going to say something about receiving death notes for watching LazyTown.
    LOL. No no. its about a 'what if' the character from Death Note get visit in LazyTown

LAZY MEMBER
    Level 4 - Poster On The Move

Local Date
    18th October 2019
    Local Time

i'm looking forward to it, hope you do it soon

LAZY MEMBER
    Level 12 - Lazy Scout
    Local Date
    18th October 2019
    Local Time

That completely reminds me of this cosplay skit
    [youtube]i_K4JbgSJZc[/youtube]
    In which Stingy gets a hold of the Death Note and well... you'll find out.

LAZY MEMBER
    Level 16 - Sportaposter
    Local Date
    18th October 2019
    Local Time

haha I was just about to link to that cosplay skit! It was the funniest thing I've ever seen!

There's also some fanart on deviantart....thats LT/DeathNote....something about L and Sweets and Robbie and Sweets..I can't remember.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cosplayers from animefest.jpg 
Views:	529 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	200   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cosplayers from animefest.jpg 
Views:	443 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	897  

LAZY MEMBER
    Level 10 - LazyTowner
    Local Date
    18th October 2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Glanni
    lol that looked more like a sex change potion to me

Funny how everyone cheered for Robbie when he made his entrance.

LAZY MEMBER
    Local Date
    18th October 2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Glanni
    about the video: Sportacus and Stingy sure is lucky that they didn't see the Shinigami.hahah LOL-S

LAZY MEMBER
    Local Date
    18th October 2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by merlin55
    haha I was just about to link to that cosplay skit! It was the funniest thing I've ever seen!

There's also some fanart on deviantart....thats LT/DeathNote....something about L and Sweets and Robbie and Sweets..I can't remember.
    Cool piece. are those people from Glanni's video??

LAZY MEMBER
    Level 10 - LazyTowner
    Local Date
    18th October 2019
    Local Time

Apparently they are. I have to say, Stingy looks better than Stephanie, for once lol

LAZY MEMBER
    Local Date
    18th October 2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Perro555
    i'm looking forward to it, hope you do it soon
    I'll do it as soon as i finish my big exam in Oct. Then i'm free till the end of Dec. Can't wait for that day.

LAZY MEMBER
    Local Date
    18th October 2019
    Local Time

I haven't seen much Death Note, but it is addictive.

I don't completely understand your storyline, but a comic does sound good! I look forward to it!
    Thanks to Glanni for the avatar

LAZY MEMBER
    Level 27 - Little Pink Poster
    Local Date
    18th October 2019
    Local Time

Oh, awesome! I always love cracky crossover ideas like this.

L definitely wouldn't have a problem finding sweets with Ziggy and Robbie around...but Stephie and Sportacus would definitely try to convince him to try sportscandy, huh? Not happening. But Stephanie would definitely try to teach Watari the best way to bake a cake. And Matsuda would help...

I can just see Light losing his mind there...Milford, Bessie, and Robbie are the only characters with full names given, so he'd be stuck with Sportacus and the kids for eternity. Maybe Misa would play with them though, she definitely seems energetic enough.

Can't wait to read it.
    I seriously need a new sig. Will try Photoshop later.

LAZY MEMBER
    Local Date
    18th October 2019
    Local Time

Oh, awesome! I always love cracky crossover ideas like this.

L definitely wouldn't have a problem finding sweets with Ziggy and Robbie around...but Stephie and Sportacus would definitely try to convince him to try sportscandy, huh? Not happening. But Stephanie would definitely try to teach Watari the best way to bake a cake. And Matsuda would help...

I can just see Light losing his mind there...Milford, Bessie, and Robbie are the only characters with full names given, so he'd be stuck with Sportacus and the kids for eternity. Maybe Misa would play with them though, she definitely seems energetic enough.

Can't wait to read it.
    yeah right. haha. LOL. thanks. i really appreciate the ideas

LAZY MEMBER
    Local Date
    18th October 2019
    Local Time

LazyTown fanfiction

Post your LT fan fiction here. I have one typed up. It's a crossover a with show you've probably never heard of. Time Warp Trio.

LAZY MEMBER
    Level 23 - Pixel's Assistant
    Local Date
    18th October 2019
    Local Time

Re: LazyTown fanfiction

I've written TONS of LT fanfic!

I'm currently working on a massive epic, but here's some drabble I typed up about 6 months ago, taking place after Sportacus on the Move (slight SportaRobbie):

It was only a small fall from the platform, otherwise harmless, but attention must be paid to the glass table that lay broken, having had the weight of an adult man fall through it.

Robbie Rotten lay there, barely conscious as a result of pain and concussion. He heard his own groans, felt his own blood pumping in and out of his veins. He let out a sigh as the world around him dissolved into darkness wretched.

The next thing he saw was that elf looking down at him. He could only make out faint snippets of his soothing Icelandic voice: "My crystal was flashing... are you okay?... can you hear me..."
    "I can hear you..." Robbie groaned. "My arm and my... my leg... they... hurt..."
    "Did you fall?"
    "Of course I fell!" yelled Robbie, attempting to get up before the pain and feeling of sickness got to him. Again, his surroundings grew fainter, this time becoming lighter until white engulfed him like a blanket.

"I can't do everything, you know! I'm supposed to be saving Lazytowners! You're the hospital, do something with Robbie PLEASE!"
    "Mr. Sportacus, we are not suggesting you look after the patient, we are merely saying we will take care of him until he's cleared for release, which should be soon"
    Robbie heard these two voices, but could not see the figures who spoke them. He did know that one was the town doctor, who owned a small clinic, the Lazytown Hospital, though it was tricked out with vital equipment and even a small operating theatre, the centre was no bigger than the Town Hall. It was rarely mentioned though, as Sportacus often prevented accidents before they happened, and thus, virtually no-one in Lazytown has had to be treated there.

Robbie, on the other hand, was a rather frequent visitor, and had been since he'd first arrived in the town. He'd always been a little accident-prone, but there was nothing Dr. Meanswell, the Mayor's brother, couldn't cure. Whether it was a bad head cold or broken toes, Robbie was thankful for the good doctor's services. Unless, of course, those services happened to involve enemas. He opened his eyes and looked round the room. Everything was a dazzling white; from the ceiling tiles he could see before him to the- well, all he could see was tiles. His right leg felt heavy; as if it was encased with something. Fuckers, he thought. Putting me in casts without asking me first. They deserve broken limbs...

"Ah, Mr. Rotten! You're awake!" The doctor had come to his side. "Of course I'm awake! I was just... resting my eyes... yes... what happened?"
    "Okay, Robbie- if you are comfortable with me calling you by your first name-"
    "Call me ANYTHING but Sportakook!"
    "Ahem, okay, Robbie... I assume that's okay by you... you were hurt. You were brought here in your friend Sportacus's arms, bleeding and bruised. According to your friend you'd fallen through a glass table at your house. We examined you and you had a lot of cuts, some of which required stitching. Your right leg was fractured in the fall, as was your collarbone. You also have a minor head injury which will hopefully clear up soon. I suggest you rest for a while, Robbie. I'll be making my lunch in the staff room" The doctor left the room, leaving only the wounded man and his compatriot.

With his good arm, Robbie beckoned Sportadolt towards him."You creep!" he hissed, spraying his saliva over the muscular elf. "I could have gotten MYSELF here, but you were all "Oh, I'm the superhero! Beep beep! Someone's in trouble!" and rescued me!"
    "Robbie, you've totally got it wrong!" Sportacus was known for his jocund behaviour even whilst being confronted, and he laughed while talking. "You were unconscious most of the while! You tried to get up and passed out! You were bleeding badly and you were all messed up!"
    "I know it seems bad to you, a man who's like Lazytown's answer to Ned Flanders, but I've had much, MUCH worse! I've fell down holes, off your airship..."
    "But who was there to rescue you?"
    "Um... Jesus?" Robbie's sarcasm seemed forced; as if his love for the elf had blossomed. Indeed, twas true that he was in love with Number Ten, but he did not want to admit it openly, and ESPECIALLY not in front of the man himself.
    IM TRYING TO CHANGE. ANYONE CAN CHANGE IN A DAY. IM DOING MY BEST. REALLY SO DONT GET MAD. IM TRYING TO CHANGE.

I'm the most vanted man in America! I cannot exactly browse the racks of JC Penneys!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/1/7...d724fb3e85.gif