• Show
Clear All

• Re: Crossovers

he'd probably wreck the Tardis and make all the levers sticky <_<

Comment

Originally posted by Deep4t
      he'd probably wreck the Tardis and make all the levers sticky <_<
      But the question is, Pixel or Goggi? Who would be the better companion?

Comment

erm erm erm, well, theyre similar but, Pixel doesn't seem like he would get involved. He tends to just watch whats going on through a screen.

So, I say Goggi even though i dont know a huge deal about him.

Comment

This is just calling for some artwork of Matt Smith, Felicia Day and Goggi...

I wonder what I'm doing next weekend...

Comment

lol, i was thinkin of doing some Doctor Who + Lazytown fan art after reading this

Comment

lol, i was thinkin of doing some Doctor Who + Lazytown fan art after reading this
              How about Captain Jack and Sportacus? Or Robbie...

Comment

Originally posted by SonicStephanie
                Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
                How about Captain Jack and Sportacus? Or Robbie...
                put Sonic+Sportacus !
                I don't remember Sonic in Doctor Who. But I remember the Tellytubbies in Doctor Who. And Tommy Zoom.

Comment

Captain Jack and Robbie drinking at a pub looking a bit down could make a pretty good pic perhaps.

Comment

Captain Jack and Robbie drinking at a pub looking a bit down could make a pretty good pic perhaps.
                    I can't stop laughing at that image. Which is cruel, thinking about that decision Jack had to make in the last Torchwood series...

He needs a big hug. :(

Comment

-doesn't watch any of these things, except for Time Warp Trio-

Dead Like Me is a show that was (apparently) on Showtime for a while until MGM pulled the plug for various reasons.

It's about a girl named George Lass who gets killed in the most epic way possible (death by flaming toilet seat falling from the sky) and becomes a Grim Reaper. It's about her "adventures" as a reaper with her reaper friends and all the interesting people they meet and mistakes they make.

It's actually pretty awesome. Click the pic of the bubble-blowing reaper to watch, though you'll have to sign up for a hulu account:

http://www.hulu.com/dead-like-me

So anyway, instead of George becoming the reaper, it's Stingy. But he dies in a different way and goes on different adventures with the other members of the Dead Like Me cast.

Comment

Stingy dies in a horrific accident involving his car and an oncoming train?

Comment

Nah it's supposed to be a silly death

Comment

Stingy dies in a horrific accident involving his car and an oncoming train dressed as a clown

Comment

Stingy dies in a horrific accident involving his car and an oncoming train dressed as a clown
                              I enjoy this post

Comment

I don't even know what to say to that.

I was thinking "slipped on an ice cube and fell into a fan" or "slipped on an ice cube and fell down the stairs" or even "slipped on an ice cube and fell out the window."

But I think you guys should try to generate the most excellent death he could possibly have.

Start posting!

Comment

Working...
                                X