Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Death Note + LazyTown

Originally posted by Lawliet
    hey there. i am one big fan of death note. recently, i've been planning to make a crossover comic of death note and LazyTown. From the sound, it looks fun to me. like robbie and raito team up together to get lazytown to its original form and kira helping robbie and end up killing robbie because he's the villain. The wammy's child end up being wise and energetic with Stephanie and Sportacus help them investigating KIRA case. I stuck until there. Any of your ideas and opinions would be highly appreciated.
    I haven't seen much Death Note, but it is addictive.

I don't completely understand your storyline, but a comic does sound good! I look forward to it!

Comment

Oh, awesome! I always love cracky crossover ideas like this.

L definitely wouldn't have a problem finding sweets with Ziggy and Robbie around...but Stephie and Sportacus would definitely try to convince him to try sportscandy, huh? Not happening. But Stephanie would definitely try to teach Watari the best way to bake a cake. And Matsuda would help...

I can just see Light losing his mind there...Milford, Bessie, and Robbie are the only characters with full names given, so he'd be stuck with Sportacus and the kids for eternity. Maybe Misa would play with them though, she definitely seems energetic enough.

Can't wait to read it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zokita
        Oh, awesome! I always love cracky crossover ideas like this.

L definitely wouldn't have a problem finding sweets with Ziggy and Robbie around...but Stephie and Sportacus would definitely try to convince him to try sportscandy, huh? Not happening. But Stephanie would definitely try to teach Watari the best way to bake a cake. And Matsuda would help...

I can just see Light losing his mind there...Milford, Bessie, and Robbie are the only characters with full names given, so he'd be stuck with Sportacus and the kids for eternity. Maybe Misa would play with them though, she definitely seems energetic enough.

Can't wait to read it.
        yeah right. haha. LOL. thanks. i really appreciate the ideas

Comment

LazyTown fanfiction

Post your LT fan fiction here. I have one typed up. It's a crossover a with show you've probably never heard of. Time Warp Trio.

Comment

Re: LazyTown fanfiction

I've written TONS of LT fanfic!

I'm currently working on a massive epic, but here's some drabble I typed up about 6 months ago, taking place after Sportacus on the Move (slight SportaRobbie):

It was only a small fall from the platform, otherwise harmless, but attention must be paid to the glass table that lay broken, having had the weight of an adult man fall through it.

Robbie Rotten lay there, barely conscious as a result of pain and concussion. He heard his own groans, felt his own blood pumping in and out of his veins. He let out a sigh as the world around him dissolved into darkness wretched.

The next thing he saw was that elf looking down at him. He could only make out faint snippets of his soothing Icelandic voice: "My crystal was flashing... are you okay?... can you hear me..."
            "I can hear you..." Robbie groaned. "My arm and my... my leg... they... hurt..."
            "Did you fall?"
            "Of course I fell!" yelled Robbie, attempting to get up before the pain and feeling of sickness got to him. Again, his surroundings grew fainter, this time becoming lighter until white engulfed him like a blanket.

"I can't do everything, you know! I'm supposed to be saving Lazytowners! You're the hospital, do something with Robbie PLEASE!"
            "Mr. Sportacus, we are not suggesting you look after the patient, we are merely saying we will take care of him until he's cleared for release, which should be soon"
            Robbie heard these two voices, but could not see the figures who spoke them. He did know that one was the town doctor, who owned a small clinic, the Lazytown Hospital, though it was tricked out with vital equipment and even a small operating theatre, the centre was no bigger than the Town Hall. It was rarely mentioned though, as Sportacus often prevented accidents before they happened, and thus, virtually no-one in Lazytown has had to be treated there.

Robbie, on the other hand, was a rather frequent visitor, and had been since he'd first arrived in the town. He'd always been a little accident-prone, but there was nothing Dr. Meanswell, the Mayor's brother, couldn't cure. Whether it was a bad head cold or broken toes, Robbie was thankful for the good doctor's services. Unless, of course, those services happened to involve enemas. He opened his eyes and looked round the room. Everything was a dazzling white; from the ceiling tiles he could see before him to the- well, all he could see was tiles. His right leg felt heavy; as if it was encased with something. ****ers, he thought. Putting me in casts without asking me first. They deserve broken limbs...

"Ah, Mr. Rotten! You're awake!" The doctor had come to his side. "Of course I'm awake! I was just... resting my eyes... yes... what happened?"
            "Okay, Robbie- if you are comfortable with me calling you by your first name-"
            "Call me ANYTHING but Sportakook!"
            "Ahem, okay, Robbie... I assume that's okay by you... you were hurt. You were brought here in your friend Sportacus's arms, bleeding and bruised. According to your friend you'd fallen through a glass table at your house. We examined you and you had a lot of cuts, some of which required stitching. Your right leg was fractured in the fall, as was your collarbone. You also have a minor head injury which will hopefully clear up soon. I suggest you rest for a while, Robbie. I'll be making my lunch in the staff room" The doctor left the room, leaving only the wounded man and his compatriot.

With his good arm, Robbie beckoned Sportadolt towards him."You creep!" he hissed, spraying his saliva over the muscular elf. "I could have gotten MYSELF here, but you were all "Oh, I'm the superhero! Beep beep! Someone's in trouble!" and rescued me!"
            "Robbie, you've totally got it wrong!" Sportacus was known for his jocund behaviour even whilst being confronted, and he laughed while talking. "You were unconscious most of the while! You tried to get up and passed out! You were bleeding badly and you were all messed up!"
            "I know it seems bad to you, a man who's like Lazytown's answer to Ned Flanders, but I've had much, MUCH worse! I've fell down holes, off your airship..."
            "But who was there to rescue you?"
            "Um... Jesus?" Robbie's sarcasm seemed forced; as if his love for the elf had blossomed. Indeed, twas true that he was in love with Number Ten, but he did not want to admit it openly, and ESPECIALLY not in front of the man himself.

Comment

My LT FanFiction by The Lazy Genie

I decided to share my fanfiction with you all. Enjoy chapter one of my 1st fic.

LazyTown

Nightmare On Lazy Town’s Streets.

Prologue

We open up in Sportacus’s airship as he has just woken up

Sportacus: Time to get Up!

He jumped out of bed, did a flip and landed on the ground

Sportacus: Toothbrush!

Computer: No.

Sportacus: I said TOOTHBRUSH!

Computer: NO!

Sportacus: What’s going on?

Computer: I’ll tell you. I’m sick of obey your orders. You are now obsolete.

Sportacus: Obsolete? No Way! Listen to me!

Computer: I’m never listening to you again!

Sportacus: Come on! Toothbrush? Bed?......Trapdoor?

Computer: Gladly.

Then a trapdoor opened up and Sportacus fell to the ground.

Then He woke up

Sportacus: Wow! That was one weird dream. I love sleeping!

Welcome to LazyTown
              A place where you'll wanna stay
              You'll meet Robbie with his rotten plan
              And Sportacus saving the day
              Stephanie is new in town
              And soon she and Ziggy are friends
              With Pixel, Stingy and Trixie, too
              They're gonna have a blast together.
              Go go go get up LazyTown
              It's the start of a brand new day
              Things are upside-down here in LazyTown
              Adventure's just a moment away...

Stephine: A Nightmare On LazyTown’s Streets.

That's The Prologue. Actual story starts soon.

Comment

Re: My LT FanFiction: a Nightmare On LazyTown's Streets

That was actually great lol. Can't wait for the rest.

Comment

Really scary for kids :)

Comment

Uhm, shouldn't the computer say more robotish things like: "Negative", "request denied" or "conversation terminated"?
                    I like the "you are now obsolete" part.

Comment

-

Comment

It's a fairy super-mega-computer it's fairy tale :)

Comment

Pretty good prologue- kinda has a 2001: A Space Oddysey feel to it.

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that, Sportacus"

Comment

LazyTown

A Nightmare On LazyTown’s Streets

Chapter One

We Now cut to Ziggy’s bedroom as he is lying awake in bed.

Ziggy: Man! Why can’t I get to sleep? I’ve tried everything! Milk, Lullaby, and history documentaries!

Ziggy: I’ll just close my eyes, and go to sleep.

Alarm Clock: BEEP! BEEP!

Ziggy: 7:00 Am? Aw Man! I was up all night again

DING DONG

Ziggy: The Doorbell! I’ll Get it!

Ziggy opened the door to see Stephanie standing on the porch.

Ziggy: Oh. Hi Stephanie

Stephanie: Is there something wrong Ziggy?

Ziggy: I’m just a little tired is all.

Stephanie: Ok then. Wanna play some basketball?

Ziggy: You know it! Let’s Go!

They then left to go to the basketball court.

We now cut to LazyPark as Robbie is getting ready to sleep on the bench yet again.

Robbie: Ah. What a wonderful Lazy day. Time for my after breakfast nap!

Stephanie: Come on Ziggy! Get a Move On!

Ziggy: OK I’m coming *Yawn*
                            Robbie: Not those pesky kids again! Why can’t they be more like me! This is an nightmare!

Stephanie: Pass the ball to me Ziggy!

Ziggy: *Yawn* OK

Ziggy threw the ball but didn’t have much energy to throw it very far.

Pixel: Hi Guys what’s up?

Stephanie: Ziggy’s acting weird

Ziggy: I’m OK. I just didn’t much sleep last night. I’ve been having nightmares all night long.

Pixel: Nightmares eh?

Ziggy: Now I can’t get to sleep at night. I won’t have the energy to play anymore.

Stephanie: Why are you having these nightmares?

Ziggy: I don’t know!

Pixel: I think I know what to do. Follow me!

Ziggy: *Yawn* Ok Let’s go!

They 3 kids starting walking to pixel’s house.

Ziggy: Wait Up Guys! *Yawn* I need a nap.

Ziggy then noticed Stingy’s car, all alone.

Ziggy: I’m sure Stingy won’t mind.

Ziggy then dropped into the drivers seat and fell asleep, Then the car lurched forward and starting falling down the hill that the car was apparently on.

Ziggy: Huh? What’s going on?

Then he noticed the car was heading towards a brick wall!

Ziggy; AHHHH!!!

We then cut to Sportacus’s airship as his crystal is beeping!

Sportacus: Someone’s in trouble!

Spartacus Then jumped down to save Ziggy!

End Of Chapter One

Comment

That was excelent, The Lazy Genie ;) . Well done, hope to see more from it.

Comment

LazyTown

A Nightmare On LazyTown’s Streets

Chapter Two

Sportacus then jumped in front the car and successfully stopped the car.

Ziggy: Thanks you Sportacus!

Sportacus: What happened?

Ziggy: I was just taking a nap

Sportacus: Why?

Ziggy: I’ve been having Nightmare’s all night. Now I can’t sleep

Sportacus: Why do you have these nightmares?

Ziggy: I don’t know. Pixel said he has something at his house that can help

Sportacus: Let’s go Then!

Ziggy: You go on ahead I have something to do really quick.

Sportacus: ok ziggy. See you later!

Ziggy: Now to take my nap!

Ziggy then went and sat on the bench only to realizes he’s sitting on Robbie.

Robbie: Hey! What’s the deal?

Ziggy: sorry Robbie. I didn’t see you there. I was gonna take a nap.

Robbie: Really? Why?

Ziggy: I’ve been having nightmres all week. I can’t get ot sleep at night?

Robbie: Really?

Ziggy: Now I have no energy during the day.

Robbie: So If you say, never sleep again, you’ll be lazy forever?

Ziggy: I guess so. Hey! Your not going to come up with some plan to deprive me of sleep are you?

Robbie: I would never do such a thing!

Ziggy: Ok. I’m going to pixel’s house bye!

Robbie: Bye! Perfect! All I have to do is give him nightmares. Then he’ll never get to sleep. He’ll be lazy forever!

End Of Chapter Two

Comment

Working...
                                X